antizoeclub

she/her :)
capricorn sun
blm! acab!

message board quote by richard siken <3

your body told me in a dream it's not afraid of anything.

eve sits in the garden of eden and weeps

14
i think
that i would rather fall in love a million times and get no response than
never feel anything at all. i think that
i would rather shout my desire into the sky forever than 
live blankly and murmur at earth. forget lovers, forget soft curves and
firm lines. i ache only to feel. to know:
yes, to know;
that there is an aching drumming heart within me, saying something even if it
threatens to rip me in two. saying:
i am alive. and i am. after all, it is the blade that reminds you that you bleed. 
it is the cut that says: you are so fragile, darling. put me on top of the earth, let me stare at the scalps of suitors all day. i will count the hairs on their heads. i will give everything a story. they will never know mine.
concepts are so malleable, 
pour your heart into my hands, let me make it my own -
people are so malleable.
i will build a world in my head and 
never leave, i will never leave,
not if you drag me limb by limb,
i will cling to fantasies like
a child to its mother.
stare at the back of every stranger and say,
yes, you are the one for me.
fall and fall and fall and fall, tripping over the scars of my heart, and say,
yes, this is what love was meant to be.
so this is a lil different than my usual poetry style.... and also wayyyy more self-reflective than my usual stuff omg omg. mostly because i haven't really had any new crushes in quarantine and all, and my aquarius venus is like... getting real restless. so i hope yall enjoy the piece of my heart i just casually dumped on the internet. also the title is kind of irrelevant, i mean i thought it was cool but i don't actually remember a thing about the story... jesus stans don't attack me

• spurtsofdarkness

ajskskskkssksks 'Jesus stans don't attack me' lmao also your prose has an aosora vibe that's so hard to find and yet here we are (also if you don't know who aosora is, you're missing out)

• Eblinn

i love the message of this piece and i think you worded it beautifully. it's something that's so gorgeous to read.

• naomi ling

awww i love love love this. your writing style is so....... alive? i can practically feel a heartbeat as i read this. i regret not attending to your pieces more, but i promise i'll more than make up for it in the near future ;) lovely talent you have, and what a lovely person you are with your kind words. thank u for always supporting <3

first of all the title fits in a really weird way--like not weird sorry that came out wrong--but like it works, even though the story isn't really related.
    secondly, this piece. This piece! This is stunning. Wow. I'm so amazed. It's a little different than your normal pieces but also it feels a little more real--i guess that makes sense lol. Wow. These lines are so beautiful and i just absolutely love it. Your writing is always so amazing, i never want to miss a piece! Amazing, stunning, wonderful poem <3

• Ella R. Baker

I love this piece! Your creatively phrased thoughts are nothing short of mastery! <3 Its beautiful in a raw, unconventional, but exceptional way.