BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Back Then

3
I miss the days when we could see each-other. I miss our friendly debated conversations on the intricacies of Percy Jackson. I miss the way we would make leaf piles in the autumn, and how we would sit on the bench. The bench was always a place of great amusement for us, how we could simply sit there talking about the most interesting things, and we would while away hours. The bench had a surprise, something that -the first time we ventured onto it's quite-possibly-rotting wood- was rather shocking. The fact that the bench wobbles back and forth then became rather amusing, and something we would make the best of, even making it an honorary roller-coaster. And I miss the way you would run to greet me when I arrived at the hall, how you would squeal my name, as if the mere fact that I had arrived there at all was something surprising. I would sit down, and you would continue your conversation with who-ever you happened to be talking to, the mere fact that I was there was enough - no need to fill me in. And even though I could have easily worked it out from context, I would ask what you were talking about and probably give you the side eye. I miss everything about our meetings, from the fact that even though we all new the carpet was uncomfortable and still chose to sit there anyway, to you saying how crazy I was because I would suggest random and dangerous things, to the way we would affectionately tell you - and only you - to go jump in the lake. Oh, how I miss those days. 

• I. Connolly

This is so sweet. I love it!

• lochnessie

i really like this, it's very relatable!! good job :)