antizoeclub

she/her :)
capricorn sun
blm! acab!

message board quote by richard siken <3

your body told me in a dream it's not afraid of anything.

anatomical disasters

7

i think it's time i confess: i swallowed the stars for you. they tumbled within me, in my laundromat lungs. sat in the walls of my heart to dry. insert a coin and wash, rinse, repeat: universes exploding without definition.
something cosmic in my bloodstream. don't let me fall. i will bleed stardust.
will you catch me? this is all i ask of you. you ask nothing of me, but still i drive slow so the wind won't blow you away. you'll throw handfuls of your heart out the window regardless. scatter yourself all over this place, you'll still go unremembered. who wants pieces of a broken heart? nobody. throw yourself away and they throw that away too. i'm sure i've said these things to you, sometime, but i can't for half my life remember when. best not repeat myself. you know the things they say about broken records.
well, your turn. swallow the sun. i dare you. we'll be the curse this town never wanted. walk around and paint it all daylight. there was already too much of us to go around; it's high time we embrace it. 
we are the houses for the universe. we are anatomical disasters. what else can i say?
you are screaming at your shattered heart, good riddance, screaming the sun from your lungs at three am and waking the world up. soft universe and careful bird and moonlight that swallows fields. screaming at all the things you called beautiful.
you don't care. you are still waiting for something to scream back. 

i was gonna title this 'a letter to the lover i've never had' but.. i have yet to wax that dramatically poetic. so :)

auvbtrhliaihu
    HOW IS THIS SO GOOD
    celestial themes!!! YES!!! and like outoftheblue said the coming of age vibe is perfect. WOW. seriously this is so good! I don't know what more to say! I'd quote my favorite lines but I'd end up quoting the whole piece.
    Wow. this is. wow. crazy good <3

• Eblinn

Askskskjsjsj This piece is Wonderful with the capital W because I'm stunned. Every single line is beautiful and oh how I love celestial imagery!
    "universes exploding without definition"
    "swallow the sun. i dare you."
    "we are anatomical disasters. what else can i say?"
    ^^

• Eblinn

I gtg to school now but i promise i'll give this a decent comment when i get back. This is amazing!!!

"we are the houses for the universe. we are anatomical disasters. what else can i say?
    you are screaming at your shattered heart, good riddance, screaming the sun from your lungs at three am and waking the world up." fuckin write a coming of age movie already AHHHH

Side note: I love that ek503 loves your work because both of your writing styles are so unique but contain traces of memories of each other. (I'm gonna pretend that made sense)

• ek503

ahhh now i want to start a celestial-themed laundromat. imagine the galaxy tileeee (ooohh or sun and moon tile) and the constellation washing machinessss!! gah i want to make a mood board for this now :p gorgeous, gorgeous piece <3

• BlueWolf

This was so beautiful and I just.... I love the lines : you'll throw handfuls of your heart out the window regardless. scatter yourself all over this place, you'll still go unremembered. I just felt that was so special and raw. It was so deep. I have no words it was just so good and I loved the whole thing!!!