~wildflower~

15
Loves music, nature, poetry, emotive writing, thinking
Passionate about the environment
pianist, tall
~in love with the stars~
Joined April 2020

If you have any feedback or ideas for a more interesting title, let me know!

Hope

17
Sometimes all that you need
to float up from the darkest place
is a hand to hold,
a kindred soul,
and a light to guide your way.
and 
in this great wide sky
where suns rise as shadows set,
remember there are a million stars 
that you cannot quite see yet.
❤️

• September 24, 2020 - 4:05am (Now Viewing)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

The rhyming element is really special. The message is really inspiring and said in such a poetic and beautiful way.

• Busssy.Beee

Re: thank you so much!!

• Busssy.Beee

Will you be okay if I quote that line in my bio? I think I'll need it for a while. Love you!

• Busssy.Beee

Wow, the line "remember there are a million stars
    that you cannot quite see yet" thats beautiful. That line is stunning.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This is so special. I love the positivity of it and the word choices. :)
    Re: thank you so much! Yeah, I haven’t seen a lot of pieces about refugees on this site which surprised me! I’m glad to know you are writing some! I’m going to look for them right now :)

• Chloe :) <3

I read this piece and it really made me feel something. Also if you have the time, could you just give this a read - I just want to feel like I wasn't crazy for writing it I guess. https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/193954/version/393815

• Cosmogyral

This poem makes me feel like I'm receiving a warm hug from the summer breeze. :)
    Re: Aww, thank you so much! Your comment really made me smile. I publish my short poems almost daily, so feel free to check my page whatever time you like.
    Poem XIX (19) is published now :)
    Your interpretation is beautiful, by the way, and thank you for allowing me to read it. <3

• Chloe :) <3

Re: Thank you a lot. I'm sorry I'm not able to format comments as long and beautiful as yours because of personal things but yours really do mean a lot. I know I probably don't know you in real life - but I feel like you know more about me than a lot of people, just because you take the time and effort to read each of my rushed sloppily put together pieces. It seriously means a lot

• Chloe :) <3

Re: Also your comment genuinely meant a lot and I hope you do publish the pieces - send me the links

• Chloe :) <3

This piece is so powerful and beautiful! It is really special.
    Re: Your reply to my poem literally made my heart melt. It meant a lot especially after the day I've had today. Yeah, I'm back after a break - a pretty long break at that. Thank you! So much love <3

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: You're welcome! Oh that's great. There's nothing better than a username that resonates with your personality. :))

• Bhavya's Treasure

The tone of the poem is so pleasant! And the last line completely justifies the title. :)
    Woah, you've got a new username 'Wildflower' Lovely!

• ronan howl naesheim

thank you for your comment on "email song" it was very sweet. i like this poem it reminds me of mary oliver, who was a wonderful poet who wrote a lot about hope and nature.

Replying: Ohmigod. My friend introduced me to sleeping at last a few months ago, and I was already familiar with Saturn, due to it being a very popular song to use for fandom edits. Only recently have I started listening to them, and honestly, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm addicted to them. What books/shows do you think I should do? Feel free to give quite a few of them, because I might not know them all.

• Arzu

Reply: Thank you so much for your comment! It means so much to me when people put so much thought into their feedback, so thank you!

I love this poem so much because you don't waste your words. Every metaphor and phrase in this poem hit me hard in its own special way, and each line was necessary for your poem. Great job, because this is a skill that even published authors take years to learn! :))

In addition to that, I just wanted to say that this poem resonates really well with me, because when reading it, you can't help but feel happy. The way it rhymes and flows so perfectly just makes you want to smile, and the last line is actually glowing.
    The sky was making me feel kinda depressed today, so thank you so much for writing this! :))

I love this <3 your writing is always so beautiful and uplifting! It's so nice to read <3

• birthdaycandles

Yes! And you've changed your username as well! It's sooo pretty!
    Also I really needed to read this piece right now, I was crying at 8am (it's 9am now) over school work :( I'm at home because one of my classmates got a positive test result, so I have to stay at home now for 2 weeks in case I have contracted it and am asymptomatic. But yeah I just hate online school and it's really stressing me out. So this piece really calmed me and touched a place in my heart. Thank you so so much :) I made myself avocado toast and tea now though so now I'm extra good, I bet part of the reason I had a mini breakdown was because I was hungry lol!!