Peer Review by Coolgirl2020 (United States)

The elusive socks

By: Starcatcher

Here is the top draw of the cupboard, the native habitat of the elusive socks.Every once or twice a week they migrate to the great washing machine to freshen up. 

They are very sociable creatures that are often seen in packs, and mate for life They are the only known animals in the whole Entire world that unproduces, meaning their population actively disappears over time, until you are stuck with two mixed matched socks.

They come in a great range of colours, to warn off predators that they would taste disgusting. The most common are the basic black/white socks, most commonly seen at schools.

all in all they are a good pet for beginners as they don't eat much and are easily cleaned. But do carfully watch them as they might just dissapear

I tried comedy, um..... yeah. If you want i would love to see more of these with every day house hold objects so if you do, do one I would love for you to put it in the comments. 

This piece was so funny! I almost burst out laughing! It's hilarious how you put in all those little details that are SO TRUE!

I think one thing you could add is their smell. You could say something like, "And if the colors don't scare off the predators, the smell will."

I love this piece! It's very concise, yet very amusing. I can't wait to see the next one! And I definitely think you should add the smell in there because that's such a big part of what socks are.
Anyway, great job! Can't wait to see the next one! :)