Starcatcher

Book-lover
INFP-T
Pastel Princess
:)

sup,
It's me star,
I'm still sad over my fav characters death,
why you gotta do that to me author
R.I.P Niyx Raedon (from Akarnae)

My goals is to finish a story!

At the moment a doing a series called 'a pet review' so look out for it!

The elusive socks

9
Here is the top draw of the cupboard, the native habitat of the elusive socks.Every once or twice a week they migrate to the great washing machine to freshen up. 

They are very sociable creatures that are often seen in packs, and mate for life They are the only known animals in the whole Entire world that unproduces, meaning their population actively disappears over time, until you are stuck with two mixed matched socks.

They come in a great range of colours, to warn off predators that they would taste disgusting. The most common are the basic black/white socks, most commonly seen at schools.

all in all they are a good pet for beginners as they don't eat much and are easily cleaned. But do carfully watch them as they might just dissapear

I tried comedy, um..... yeah. If you want i would love to see more of these with every day house hold objects so if you do, do one I would love for you to put it in the comments. 

2

• buddingauthor

Hahahah love this!!
    Also, replying to your comment about Agatha Christie, I absolutely love her books so its hard to choose a favourite, but one that immediately comes to mind is Death in the Clouds and also Death on the Nile. You should definitely read some! And Poirot is my favourite too, although I haven't watched the show...

Ahahahhaaa this is so funny!! Do one with...hmm... I always lose my pencils.....?

• midnight.summerrose

This is hilarious!! Love it!
    Re: Thank you!! You weren't too harsh I like critical feedback because it helps me improve more! I am so grateful for this review and I incorporated your feedback into my second draft (which is out now)! Thank you!!! :)

• catlover101

really not rely

• catlover101

rely very good

• Coolgirl2020

Oh, and DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME? OR IN YOUR BIO DID YOU SAY YOU'RE A PASTEL PRINCESS?! AHHHHHHHHH! Are you a member of the CURSED PRINCESS CLUB? XD

• Coolgirl2020

Hilarious! This is adorable! I would absolutely LOVE to see more household objects! Hmm....how about books? Or pencils? Erasers? XD Whatever it is, please send me the link when you publish it because I would love to read it. Also, I'm dropping a review. <3

• BlueWolf476

R.I.P Niyx Raedon!!!! He was also my favourite character!!! The author broke my heart when he died!!!!

I like this piece and I think it was pretty funny. I especially like the line about how they unproduce!!! I feel like that is soooo true!!! ;)!