goldeneagle

15
Writer
Reader
Loves Nature
Hufflepuff
Soccer Player
Pianist

"Before you can fly, you have to leap."
"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln

Egaugnal

Egaugnal. Built from an odd assortment of sounds, it is a form of communication. Sometimes, the sounds are recognizable to others, but on other occasions, they are completely foreign. Sometimes, a species may use the same egaugenal and still not understand.
It is certainly an odd thing.
Yet, the art of eguagnal is a mystical thing. It can create smiles, bonds, and stories. It allows creatures to work with others, rather than being forced to stand on their own.
But even with its beautiful qualities, there is a dark side to egaugnal. It can hurt. The previously formed bonds can be ripped apart, left to drift off to the farthest reaches of the universe, all alone. It can cause tears and is filled with pain.
But that pain can be healed. That harm can be stopped.
Whether it is good or evil depends on the user of egaugnal.
This is a bit different from what I usually write, so I'm not sure if it turned out any good... but no matter, at least I had fun with it! Anyway, if anyone has any advice for improving it, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks!

• JustAnotherDarling

wow! you made "eguagnal" sound so ethereal....I can't even pick out a favorite line - I love it all!