HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

empty || Mental Health Matters (17)

9

it's difficult to do things
that are productive
when you just feel
empty

it's difficult to get out of bed
in time for school
when there's nothing to
work for

some days we aren't living
when we go through our day
some days we're just
surviving

that empty feeling in your soul
doesn't have to stay
because we'll find something
or someone

they'll make us remember
how to live
instead of just surviving

hold on until you find them
because you will
it just takes a little bit
of time
and pain
i took a little break but i'm back now. i'm just really stressed about school, but hopefully i can start publishing regularly again. this piece is basically just me reassuring myself because sometimes it's really hard to find motivation to do anything. just hold on, it will get better. remember to stay safe, drink some water, and take care of yourselves <3

• Jasmine khawar

I really missed you! I was checking on your profile every day, It's good to see you again. Take care <3
    I can relate to this piece at some points!

• Samina

I feel the same. Thank you so much for putting this out. In my mind I was feeling so so so lonely and hopeless. You don't your this piece made a small impact on me and saved the rest of the day. Thanks again

:( this feeling is all too familiar. Hope you're feeling better! <3 school is so stressful :( all my love! <3

• Doodleninja

yet another lovely thought-out piece! I love how this series has been touching on very niche aspects of mental illness, like this one, the struggle with feeling unproductive or empty. :)