CrazyNinjaKid

15
2005
#adhd gangg
parkour
catholic
insanely introverted
leo
aussie irish
gryffindor
swimmer
sing
guitar
art
writing
green

write free

last warm up for term 3!

Warm up - conscience

6

My inner thoughts trail behind me like a dog following its master. I can’t even see them with my eyes, yet I know their colours- black and white swirls that are constantly cycling amongst the crisp air.

They are microscopic holograms that float behind me, carrying the yin and yang which I possess. They multiply constantly; nobody has to tell me that, I just know. I can hear the voices; they grind against each other. They scratch like sandpaper, the contrasting personalities almost impossible to handle.

They call this process cognitive. Out of any of the people, I would know best. It had been grained into me and pressed like a stamp onto the corner of an envelope. It’s a rational, emotional based association. It is my individual moral, intertwined with my philosophical stance.

Yet why can’t I accept their existence? Everybody I know is able to understand its concept and the fact that it are the two pieces locked within my head. But does everyone have the dark and light trail directly behind them? For me, I would prefer for it to be a chip; one that permanently stays within my body. 

written: 16/9
word count: 193

• September 16, 2020 - 12:32am (Now Viewing)