Cosmogyral

and i am tired,
so very tired.

I'd like to know what you see or hear when you read this, however short it may be

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

10
 THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER ONE TITLE

III.
an ode to the loved lost, this is for you
need not the sly hands of greed
nor the waning moon of guilt
 need only
the gentle sigh of comfort
in your own home
or at least your own head
 in your own hands

What did you think when you read that? Just tell me, please, even if it was an unintelligible image that flashed across your mind for the briefest second

• September 14, 2020 - 9:11am (Now Viewing)

• Minvra

I'm not going to lie, you give short poems a soft, powerful aura people doesn't always notice as they past by. It's so universal and unfixed (like the sun) on a certain thing that many people interpret it in ways I never imagine. This sounds somber, longing. It also sounds like the narrator is isolated and desperate to be fine with being a subject of thought for their loved one(s?)

Doesn't want guilty moments nor greedy or sly or dancing around some event or maybe thoughts of the narrator like that, no messiness but silent thought or something.

i just thought of warm soup and a wide open wheat field under the stars. something about this poem is so melancholy and yet comforting, and it's really soothing to read.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I thought of needing to be more and taking action and doing something with your life. Something that you want to do for yourself. Not for money, or for someone else, or fame, fortune or love. Live your life for you. To be happy.

I imagined a man in an armchair sitting in front of a roaring fire. His legs would be propped up on a stool. With an old grey dog lying next to him on the carpet of the small room. He would have his head buried in his hands. Breaths coming out in small puffs. Not sure why this image came to mind ;).

Love this piece and the language used!!!! Just wow. Powerful and captivating!!!

• ~The Rain Glows Too~

This just reminds me that some people are not comfortable in who they are. They cannot forgive themselves for something they did and they see things confirming their guilt everywhere, even in the tranquil night sky. They have loved and lost and have been loved and lost and they hold onto the baggage they accumulated on the way. This poem to me asks them to forgive if only for a breath, even everyone, the whole universe knows their guilt, to have comfort in their mind. The “in your own hands” tells them they are the only ones who can forgive.

I saw a field sprinkled with stardust and a big moon shielding it from mist

• Cici'sTimes

I saw a person curled up on their bed, in a fetal position, within a gloomy atmosphere.

Wow... in my head, I thought of a girl on a hill, at night, just content with... being? if that makes sense? yeah idk this is really good <3 awesome piece!

• almost flora kane

To your question: I imagined glancing at the crescents of my fingernails, and then flipping my hand over to see a glass moon sitting there, turning to dust in my palm.

It's a lovely poem:)