Cosmogyral

and i am tired,
so very tired.

I know it's short, but I'd just like to know what you see when you read what I see.

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

7
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER ONE TITLE

II.
i dream to you
my lovely light
locked in a cage

What did you think when you read that? Just tell me, please, even if it was an unintelligable image that flashed across your mind for the breifest second.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I saw a star holding onto the bars of a black barred cage.
    I love how this congers up different images in my mind.

• JustAnotherDarling

ok, it's weird, but I imagined Tinkerbell. But then I read it again and let the words wash over me and *sighs* this is so melancholy but pretty. I'm calling words pretty now - does that make sense?

• Cosmogyral

- Paisley Blue, I know when I @ them they won't see it, but I just think "Hey, maybe they'll come back one day if they ever think of this', maybe they'll add another comment, see mine, and smile. It's kind of weird, but it's just what I like to do

Wow, so good!! <3 when I read this, I thought of a person looking through glass at the person they love, who can't see them...? stunning poem wow I'm floored
    (Also, quick note, when you reply to someone's comment with @ they don't get notified, so the best way to reply is to write your comment on one of their pieces--then they get notified)
    Amazing writing!! <3

• WrenWrites

i-... i kind of thought of a firefly in a jar for some reason...?

• antizoeclub

that title is so gorgeous, firstly!! and secondly, that verse totally made me think of greek gods, or something. i don't know why, but it has this mystical, otherworldly feel that makes me feel like it's bigger than i'll ever be. i love it <3