BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

My Epic Monologue

2
How we mortals toy with our peers; to be loved by someone can only be the best of all the unattainable, but if one should hate another and they're feeling not mutual . . . the best one can hope for is to forgive. But when one, such as I, cannot forgive, what now? you may ask. You must cut the strings attaching you, you must break the barrier and admit that it will never be enough to be cared about, that someone must truly care about how you feel in order to love you. When the mortals of hate refuse to forgive, despite what they may preach, you must leave them. Bored a ship and sail to a far-off land, or simply cut the out, refuse contact, until they understand the gravity of this. When all these civilians do is tell you change yourself you must leave at dawn. But what if they refuse to leave you? you may question. If they love you, they will not leave you, they will allow you to forgive. But to forgive them, they must change. How is that any different to what they ask of you? you may query. Well, my friend, it is different because they do not change them-self but rather only change how they treat you for it. So run, run past the setting sun to far off land, never forgive them until they truly prove them-selves worthy. And treat warily until they show loyalty, a python may still lurk beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed at the right time.