Rohan’s Defender

Writing my own trilogy!
She
14
Homeschooled
Girl Scout
Equestrian
Favorite songs: “Safe and Sound”,
“Eyes Open”, and
“Gone” based off HG!
My puppy’s name is Pippin
The Lord of the Rings
The Hunger Games
# Peeta Mellark :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I Belong Here (Please Read Footnotes!)

26
The warm night air brushes my face,
Gentle and so soft.
Blowing back my ponytail,
instantly relaxing me, and
Filling me with
Happiness.
I belong here.

The colors of the sunset,
So calm, yet 
Stirring something inside me.
Still,
but shifting slowly.
And I’m suddenly 
Content.
I belong here.

The sound of swelling music,
Rising steadily around me,
Pounding in time with my
Heartbeat.
It makes me feel like
I belong here.

I belong.
I belong here too.
How do I know that?

First one.
Then five.
Then ten.
Twenty.
Fifty.
Now it’s eighty. 

Every kind word, every piece of advice,
Every answered question, every conversation.
Have I met you?
No.
Do I know you?
Yes.
And you make me feel like
I belong.

EIGHTY FOLLOWERS?!!?! How?! THANK YOU ALL! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME! Every last one of you has helped me so tremendously much! You are all my friends. Thank you!
 A message to a few of my closest WtW friends:

V-Rose:
*wipes eyes* THANK YOU, V! *sniffs* YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!! You have helped me in SO SO many ways! I don’t know if I can ever really tell you how much everything you have done means to me. You are always there for me, and I hope you know that I’m here for you if you EVER need anything. Thank you!
 Everybody who isn’t following her, you need to go NOW! She’s AWESOME, and her stories are epic! Go read Flying on Broken Wings!

Lata. B:
  Ahh, my first follower! When you first followed me and commented on a piece, I was THRILLED! You supported me from the start of my time here, and even now you still encourage me. Thank you!

Bhavya’s Treasure:
 My WtW older sister! Every kind word means SO much to me! It wouldn’t be the same here without you! I hope you stay active here for another full year and a half, and in that time you find all the support and encouragement you deserve and more!! THANK YOU, thank you!

Kit-Kat Sully:
 THANK YOU! Kit-Kat, you inspire me with your wonderful writing! You’re so helpful, so kind to me. I feel so happy with every comment, and your reviews mean the world to me! Thank you for being my friend!

Mindfruit:
 THANK YOU, my dude!(Never said that before XD) Your comments are always so kind and encouraging, it really means a lot to me that you take the time to read my writings and support me! Thank you soooo muchhhh!!! You rock!

FantasyOtter12:
 THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for everything! You are an amazing poet, an amazing writer, and an amazing friend! You otter be proud of yourself! (Yep, I just did that!)

SavannaC!:
 Savanna, Savanna..... you are so AMAZING! You’re soooo sweet, and you inspire me with your incredible writing! Your faith, love, and kindness is incredible. Keep up the awesome work!

Beth R.:
 My fan girl twin. Ahh, all the good times we’ve had together. You’re so sweet and amazing! I LOVE your hilarious pieces, and you’re always right there to talk about Peeta (ahh, Peeta ❤️) and the rest of my Hunger Games fan fiction. Thank you!

ava09:
 Thank you for helping me to know I’m not alone. Even after all these years, I was still trying to process the end of a friendship, and it still hurt. But when I found you, I realized I wasn’t alone with what I was going through. Thank you for helping me see that and being there for me when I was trying to process it.

Stone of Jade:
  Thank you for being one of my early followers! You have helped me gain confidence in my work, and you’re always so kind and appreciative. Thank you!

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE! I’m so happy and blessed to be a part of this awesome community. Love you guys!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Oh wow! That's very sweet of her... <3
    Yes I had an awesome 18th! I hope she also enjoyed her day with her two ickle lovely dolls... :p
    Thanks again Eden! :D

• LindytheRavenclaw

coooooooongrats *confetti everywhere* :)

• Coolgirl2020

Congrats! I'm super happy for you!

• Bhavya's Treasure

YES! YES! You definitely belong here!!! You're WtW's fresh morning breath Eden! <3 <3

"Have I met you?
    No.
    Do I know you?
    Yes. " Favourite lines and 100% relatable.

I don't know how to thank you for your incredible support at each step... *inhale*

I hope you make it to 1000s of followers in the years to come. You're my little doll cum sister no? :p

LOVE!

Will be looking forward to receive your awesome review packed with constructive criticism. :D

PS: I allowed myself a study break but I've gotta shut my mobile before mom notices my mischief. XD

• Zoe N

Congrats!!!!

• mindfruit

Re: Haha, don't worry, you're not unobservant. I added my age to my bio yesterday night.

• Figwitlives!!

I love this. So meaningful.

• Beth R.

omg this poem is legendary. beautiful writing as always!
    that shout out truly warmed my heart :)
    thanks a billion for everythinnggg!!!
    re: thanks for the comments!! i'm good how are you?

• books4life

Re: Omg!! you are totally fine lol! Looking forward to the next chapter of the fanfic

• Karma's_Coming

Congrats! And here’s to many many more.

• V-Rose

CONGRATS! I'm glad I've helped! I love seeing your stories, too!

• books4life

Awww you are great!! CONGRATS!!!!!

• SavannaC!

Replying from Your Favorites: So, you see yourself as pretty, your friends with everyone, and.... you’ve liked yourself since you were little?
    So, I guess God reminds you of nostalgia(maybe?), He’s beautiful, and He makes you sentimental. Or He’s sentimental.
    And the last one (oh no) your husband should be affectionate, happy to see you, majestic, comfortable, exhilarating(typing this is.... weird XD) and should be...... able to cuddle.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, typing that out is hilarious! This is such a fun game! I’m so glad I posted it. *sighs happily*

• SavannaC!

Replying from 9/11: Oh my, thank you so much! I don’t really know what to say. That piece took me awhile(I had to rewrite the whole thing once) and I’m so glad you liked it! 9/11 is a great reminder, not only of tragedy, but if hope.

• SavannaC!

CON-GRA-TU-LATIONS!!!!! 80 followers!!! Yayayayayayayay!!! You deserve them! Always leaving comments, participating in our little activities, writing AMAZING papers AND books..... I’m so glad that I found you!! And, ohmygoshthankyou!!!!! Your shoutout is so amazing and made my day!!! I’m so freakin’ happy!!

• mindfruit

WOOHOO, CONGRATS!! ~cue the balloons~ You're such an amazing writer (how is it possible that you publish a new chapter in your HG fanfiction each day?), and I'm so glad I'm your follower. Thanks a million for introducing me to the HG, and I appreciate the shoutout! Keep being awesome, and see you around Rohan!

• LindytheRavenclaw

Congrats, Mellon!

• ava09

aww you're so sweet! happy to be there whenever you need it. <3 CONGRATS you deserve every single one!! your writing is fabulous and i'm always excited to read a new piece by you (or a new installment in your hunger games series because the CLIFF HANGERS UGH) or see a comment from you - you always brighten up my day! :)

• SavannaC!

I can’t comment or reply right now, but trust me, I will!

• Jasmine khawar

YAY!!! congratulations! *confettis everywhere*
    <3 <3

• Spiral Dragon

Re: Good guess, but it’s actually a reference to a kids’ TV show on Netflix!

• Spiral Dragon

Congratulations!!! *Fires confetti cannons*

CONGRATS!!! You deserve every follower!!! I love reading your work and I am so glad I helped encourage you in some way <3 keep writing!! You have talent!

Aww! This is so cute!! Congrats you deserve every one of those followers! Aw, you are so welcome... AND YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME haha:) I WILL BE THERE COMMENTING ON YOUR WONDERFUL, AMAZING, EXCELLENT, PERFECT PIECES!

Re: Eh I'm okay I feel worse for people who actually have to evacuate, one of my friends moved to a hotel a few days ago just in case :(

• Doodleninja

CONGRATS!!!!! Your comments always make my day! Here's to even more amazing writing from you! :D

Yaaaayyyy! Congrats congrats congrats and thank you soo much for the incredible shoutout! What a huge accomplishment! Here's to more support, more writing, and more good times <3

• madeline3.14159

Wow!! Congrats! You are so sweet and kind! You deserve every last follower!!!!!