Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot (cause it is)
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say

“It’s hard to be different...And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

Pan. Not a frying pan though. Unless...

I could tell you that I didn’t listen to the DEH soundtrack again, but that would be a lie.

You Know It’s Dangerously Hazy When Seattle Has No Color

9

Suffocation by heat and smoke.
The waving of a close hand wrongly detected. 

You know it’s dangerous when your mom gives you the phone number that tells you exactly when to evacuate. 

It’s a reality of apocalyptic chains,
resulting in the endless cold showers in a hazardous house. 

You know it’s dangerous when it rains ashes instead of water. 

Packed bags prepared for if I hear a shrill ring.
They hold shirts, a unique book, and all my writing journals. 
I’ll admit to the internal tears I shed when my father said we would have to leave the goat behind. 

You know it’s dangerous when people dread opening the door to let their dog out. 

A simple walk to the gate requires a mask.
And not because of a virus. 
No, this is an imposter. 
A poser that looks familiar,
but reeks like the sins of a dying man. 

You know it’s dangerous when the fire department soaks your school in water so it doesn’t burn to the ground. 

Ever evident,
Ever lingering. 

California burned,
it passed on to Oregon.
The smoke blew to Washington,
and it burned too.

It seems to me, like the news keeps getting worse and worse. It’s almost comedic. Emphasis on almost. If you wanna see some pictures of what Seattle looks like, google “smoke in Seattle” and go to the images tab thing. It’s actually beautiful (in an odd way) to see the Space Needle enveloped in smoke like it is. 

1

• beth r.

gorgeous!
    re: jayden says thanks and that he likes your profile pic XD

beautifully written... my prayers are with you and all who are affected by the fires. It hurts my heart to hear about the terrors that are happening <3 I'm praying for your safety!

• madeline3.14159

This is such a beautifully written piece about such a devastating subject. Prayers for you and your family as well as anyone else involved<3

• midnight.summerrose

This is AMAZING!! I love it! You're really talented! Hope you're ok. :)

• ava09

oh wow this is incredible. sending hugs to you though and i hope you and your family and everyone are safe/okay. <3 this piece is really amazing though. and i know what you mean - the smoke is kind of beautiful; almost beautifully tragic (like the taylor swift song haha) you know?