~Zoe N~

Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, and compassion over judgment.
-Anonymous

est. 8.17.20

Currently Reading: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

#BlackLivesMatter, #LoveisLove

Re-Published, first written in August

eloquence of torture

29
a figure is silhouetted against the sanguine sky / tread lightly over the ghosts of our dead memories / weeping / bloody tears / eloquence of the torture / we suffer / there is beauty / in this never-ending agony /  it is serendipity / that we meet / today / in this ethereal world / a translucent wall / separates us from what we love /  no matter how hard we struggle / we are restrained / a homesickness / to return to a home we never had / a world we never knew.

2

• rwong

oh wow this is beautifull <3

• katnissromanoff

Wow. This is soooooo wonderful!!!

• midnight.summerrose

Wow so amazing!! :)
    Re: Thank you sooo much for your review, it was so helpful for my second draft!! Sorry I took such a long time getting back to you!! Thanks for your kind comments as well!! :)

Aw wow, this is so pretty and beautiful! :)

• beth r.

gorgeous!
    re: aw thanks!

• Figwit

Nice! I love the imagery. Your word choice is spot on :)

• midnight.summerrose

This is so good!! Wow! It’s beautiful!
    Re: Thank you for the tip and your comments!

• ~wildflower~

Wow... I don’t even know how to aptly comment on this piece. It is just amazing and, I agree with Abby.a, so hauntingly beautiful!

• Century Friend

Absolutely beautiful. "tread lightly over the ghosts of our dead memories" — I love this line so much, such a delicate image. The whole piece feels so raw, if that makes any sense.

• ~madeline~

Re: yeppp done :)

• ~madeline~

Re: great idea!! Imma do that too :)

• ~madeline~

Re: I know! XD. Plus, we both like a ton of the same things(based off your bio). Unofficially twinz.

wow this piece is so pretty and so cool!

woah... this is beautiful! I love this piece <3
    "a homesickness / to return to a home we never had / a world we never knew" love this ending, so powerful <3 really great piece!

• pyrrhic

i love this piece!! it’s so original and well written. it’s hauntingly beautiful, if that makes sense. a stunning piece <3