FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Abnegation
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
*Joined 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM

OTTERFAAAMMMMMM (^o^)
sci-Fi, mindfruit, Lata.B, Kit-Kat Sully, Stone of Jade, Hi, I'm Bored, Writing4Life, Karma's_Coming, Emi, EliathRose, Landofstories, ChocolateKiwi, sunny.v, Paisley Blue, Smruti Swarupa Mahapatra, Jasmine khawar, Rohan’s Defender, Beth R., I. Connolly, journal.scribbles, Bookwitch, Jztpenguin, rainydayz, LindytheRavenclaw, SavannaC!, V-Rose, Century Friend, dovetrees, madeline3.14159, birthdaycandles, pineapple.mouse, amazing grace, Anne Blackwood

Republishing but also thank you soo much for 115!!

Support and Otter Puns

31
it wasn’t that long ago / that I was a solitary otter / i was bored in the summer / and so i decided to write

fantasy and sci-fi camp / amateur stories i wrote / from a guest speaker / rebecca podos / i learned quite a lot

soon the camp was over / it was time to say adios / i soon decided to join WtW / because i really liked all you folks

so many new people / so many great writers / how could i learn / from these eloquent poets / these aspiring novel writers / i just had to aim / that much higher

soon it was mid summer / i got into the flow / i met new friends / who’s writing just plain glowed /

i never thought i’d get here / not in my wildest dreams / i was just / an otter loving teen
Thank you thank you thank you oooh so much for 100 followers. I don’t know what to say, my mind is in otter space. Otter. Outer. Outer space. ~silence~ hm. First of all, WOW. Thank you to EVERYONE i’ve met on this website, all of you amazing supportive people <3 I can’t believe everyone put up with my otter nonsense for so long!

Thanks to mindfruit and jztpenguin for always being there for me

Thanks to Anne Blackwood for all the support ever since I got on here!!

Thanks to Rohan’s Defender for her supernatural incredible enthusiasm she has for my work!!

Not just those four. There’s more. Ohh sooo many more. ~Message board~

I still can’t believe it. Y’all are otterly AWESOME!!! Okay enough otter puns. Imma get otter here.

• ava09

andddd i realized i liked and forgot to comment ahh sorryy
    okay so firstly CONGRATSSS you deserve every single follower - you're super talented and i always enjoy reading your pieces.
    secondly thanks for the comment and the prompt idea! that's a really good one and i just read cascade and HOLY COW thanks for telling me about it because i'm sorry i haven't read it before it's incredible!! <3

• Tayyaba

congrats i love your writing skills <3

• Karma's_Coming

Congratulations!! And here’s to many many more <3

• Century Friend

CONGRATS!!! You absolutely deserve it in every way. Thanks for being such a friendly face on this site! And thanks for the shoutout in the message board :)
    [insert otter pun here because I'm not funny]

Ever since I adopted you, otter videos keep popping up on my Facebook feed and I'm concerned lol (but in the meantime I'll keep watching).

• Jasmine khawar

Replying: he didn't replied yet, I just noticed in his message board. I'm an army too! Big one! But not insane XD

• Samina

Congrats!

• Elizabeth Lewis

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." --- Revelation 21:4

• Starcatcher

congrats

• sci-Fi

Congrats!!!!!!! Thx for the shoutout!!!!

• pineapple.mouse

Yay congrats to you!!! You're special :) Not like the otters (haha get it, otters, others, ........... never again) Anyways good job, you've grown so much (Not in the literal sense as in height, not that I would know...) Ok now I sound creepy, anyways congrats :D #otterfam

• mindfruit

Whoo! Congrats Otter! It's been a long journey but you've finally made it here (does 2.5 months count as a long time?) Thanks so much for the shoutout, and you know that I'll always have your back (not literally, that would be weird). Keep on writing, even when life doesn't go your way. See you around!

• Wisp

Congratulations! I remember when you first joined and I kept seeing you pop up on the dashboard. Oh, how fast time has flown by. Here's to 100 more!

• SavannaC!

Replying: I was otter-ly surprised by your comment (Yes, haha!). I didn’t except such a good comments. I was only going to include a few of those quotes, but then I just couldn’t decide which ones and I loved all of them. Your mention of “superb” and that you had no words made my day :). 9/11 deserves a thousand papers, and I’m glad I was able to write one and that you liked it. Thank you!

congrats on 100! and thank you for the shoutout :)

• Beth R.

congraaatttss!!!!!!!

• madeline3.14159

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! #otterfamforlife!!!! Literally everything that I read of yours makes me think about something in a new way or smile and laugh. In other words, YOU DESERVE ALL OF THOSE AND MORE. Sadly I can only be one otherwise you would prob have like 6459298. You writing is better than all otters. hehe. Also I'm so happy to be in your message!! This is already way too long, I better get otter here.

Replying: Thanks <3

• SavannaC!

Oh my gosh! Yay! This is so exciting! You’ve earned and deserved every single follower on here. Even this poem is so heartfelt and I am super jealous of your poetry, XD. I’m SO glad you decided to come onto this site! Congrats! (I tried so hard to think of an otter pun.... I’ll have to get back to you on that XD) (And I am SO happy I got to be in the Message XD.)

Aw get otter here you r too kind!! I love reading your work! #otterfamforlife
    You deserve every follower!! Your work is great..in otter words: never stop writing hahaha
    okay...got a little carried away with my otter puns XD
    can't wait to read more of your stuff!

• Jasmine khawar

Ohh! I just saw 103 to 106 yayaya!!!!

• The Ravenclaw Phoenix

Your writing is OTTER this world! (Sorry, I just had to make an otter pun)

Awww Congrats!!!! You're amazing!! :)

• Lone Wolf

ayeee, congrats! here's to many more! *clinks glass and spills champagne all over herself*

• LindytheRavenclaw

I forgot: you're otterly amazing, and I loooove your writing!

• Rohan’s Defender

Oh, I can’t forget:

#OTTERFAMMFOREVER!!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’ve beyond earned it, my friend! 1. You’re awesome, 2. This is so sweet I want to cry, 3. The otter puns rock (Otter space got me!), 4. THANK YOU for the shoutout!! It made my day, really! I’m so happy you found this site! It wouldn’t be the same here without you!!! *sending hugs* OTTER’s KING OF THE WATER!!!! GO OTTER, YOU RULE!! :)

• Jasmine khawar

Ohh! Wow! Congrats! You absolutely deserve it, I love whatever you write, I'm so happy for you :D
    Always wanna be a part of otterfam ;)

Congratulations!! You've totally earned it. *throws confetti* *smiles at my son* They grow up so fast. *wipes tear*

• Doodleninja

Congrats on 100!!! You otter be very proud of yourself ;)
    *cough*anyway. Can't wait to see more of your writing pop up on my dashboard :D

• journal.scribbles

Congrats!!! You are such an amazing writer and you definitely deserve each follower!

• Zoe N

Congrats! You are such a talented writer!! Yayayayay :) <3

• LindytheRavenclaw

haha otter puns are greeeeeeat! also thanks 3,00 for the mention! This website has been even better than I thought it would be, and it is starting to feel like home here, so I'm proud to be in the OtterFaaaaaam lol

• Coolgirl2020

Congrats on 100 followers! I'm happy to be your 103rd! <3