Dakshi

Malaysia

Dakshayini Ganeshraj
14
She/Her
Pansexual
Aspiring writer
Army
Gryffindor
Daughter of Poseidon
Lives , breathes, sleeps books
My fav WtW author: beth r.

Lots of love to everyone in the comment section . You guys are the sweetest. Even if I can't reply to every one of your comments, just know that reading them can turn my worst days into some of my best.
**When life gives you a hundred reasons to
break down and cry, show life that you
have a million reasons to smile and laugh.
**Love is a scary thing. It can break you and
drown you. Sometimes you don't realize
it until it's much too late.

The New Girl

10
 Her dark brown hair swept beneath her shoulders. Her gorgeous eyes, as blue as the ocean, were covered by her big, round glasses. Her presence was hard to miss, but you could tell she was trying to be invisible by the way she refused to make eye contact with anyone. She wore a red checked shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. It was obvious how uncomfortable she was, that she clearly didn’t want to be there. I walked towards her and introduced myself. She hesitated then shook my hand.
  She introduced herself as Sky. Her voice was somewhat charming. After that she didn’t say a word. I watched her silently. She wore an earring on her right ear. She had a sharp nose. It looked like there was a permanent frown painted onto her beautiful face. I wondered what she would look like if she smiled. Would her whole face light up? Would her smile reach her eyes? Her fair skin contrasted with my much darker colouring .The cold breeze blew against her pale face leaving her cheeks a bright pink. 
  The more I watched her, the more my interest in her peaked. I wondered what kind of person she was. It was very had to tell as the only words she had uttered were “My name is Sky.” She seemed like the kind of person who kept to herself. She seemed a little insecure about herself. Her clothes were double her size. I wondered if she had any friends, although I wouldn’t have been surprised if she hadn’t any. By her body language I could tell that she wasn’t used to being around so many people. I felt a wave of pity wash through me. It must be hard moving to a new school without any new friends.

1

• Charisse Marison

I love the descriptions of Sky! Moving schools is hard, so I can totally see why Sky is shy (tee hee that rhymed) Just wanted to say that I LOVE your message, it's something I really needed to hear. Lots of love to you <3

• Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)

Sky sounds kinda like me! Loose clothes, glasses, severely insecur-I mean, slightly. Anyway, super relatable, so good job on this. <3

• Veronica Rosses

great job, I love reading this.

• Dakshi

madeline3.14159
    Ikr. It was really freaky for me.

• Dakshi

Jasmine Khawar
    Thank you.

• madeline3.14159

I can tell you, moving to a new school definitely is!!! I went from homeschool to public school and it was quite the transition :) anyway, great job!!!

• ~Zoe N~

I really like this! Great Job!

• Jasmine khawar

Described good in the first lines, it's really interesting and I enjoyed. I loved the character's name is sky, it's giving peaceful vibes to the piece. Great job!