HelpMe512

Artist, poet, writer
Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
#BlackLivesMatter
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"Know that you are good enough. Please don't give up when things get tough, I know, I know."
-A song from TikTok

let the emotions out || Mental Health Matters (14)

13

when life seems to be too much
don't be afraid to cry it out
don't be scared to show emotion

emotions are a part of us
even the bad ones
and if they're ignored
they'll build up
until you feel nothing but
the bad emotions

no one is too tough to cry
and no one is weak for it
no one will judge you
for being human
sorry this was published late, i had a rough night and wasn't in the right mindset for writing. this poem is based off last night where i finally let myself accept my emotions. it was hard, and i'm still struggling, but i wanted to keep this series going. i'm in need of a little support right now, but make sure you guys are taking care of yourselves. 

• Jasmine khawar

And yeah, I'm also here to support you, your pieces helped me a lot. TAKE CARE!!!

• Samina

Hey
    Please take care of yourself. It's okay if delays occur. Thanks a lot of writing this.
    We all are struggling but if you ever need help please feel free to talk to me! I am there. I am here to support you! Lots of love and hugs.

Replying: yeah, I get that. I'd say "at least they're trying" but I know that sometimes that's just not enough, isn't it. That is really hard. I wish i could give you an answer, but I don't have one... i only have ears (or eyes I guess). They love you, i promise. I know they love you because they're trying, and you have to care to try. It's hard to realize, but parents don't have all the answers. They don't know what theyre doing, either. They just want what is best for you, and maybe right now they aren't sure how to provide it.
    <3

Replying: what has been going on? I'm here to listen and support you <3

Make sure to take care of yourself, okay? That comes waaaaaay before writing. Still, this is a wonderful poem, and something more people need to hear. I definitely have needed to hear this in the past... all my love, and if you ever need to talk, shoot me a comment, okay? Thank you for this <3

• rainydayz

this is so important to remember. i’d love if everyone in the world could hear your words it would definitely help a lot of people out to know it normal to not feel ok.

Ohmygosh. I actually really needed to read this.

• Jasmine khawar

Some people sometimes yell at me that why do you cry so easily or why do you cry for such small things . But now I think it's necessary to show them because one can't live without showing emotions, they're a part of life.....thanks for your beautiful words.
    And take care of yourself, your words are important for me too <3 <3