Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot (cause it is)
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say

“It’s hard to be different...And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

Pan. Not a frying pan though. Unless...

I could tell you that I didn’t listen to the DEH soundtrack again, but that would be a lie.

A poem I made so I could thank all my followers in the footnotes

6

There are hopes and dreams,
ones that flutter in our minds,
tasked to nag at every point,
and rip away the seams,
reality has created. 

What you have done for me, dear friends,
is snip at those seams with a sharpened blade. 
You delicately unwound a thread,
that very well could’ve been made from steel. 
And throughout it all, you stayed. 

You carved something into me then,
with every button pushed,
and letter typed. 

Even when I surely had no idea what I was doing,
and frankly still don’t. 

You may have mindlessly done so,
or possibly deemed me worthy. 
But either way, I thank you for your show. 
Your show of support and care you placed upon me. 

thanks guys <3

So hey! I’ve got 150 followers now, what I shock to the soul, right? Let me tell you a little something, folks. When I first joined this place, I thought that getting 50 followers would be one of my grandest achievements. I saw people with hundreds of followers and kind of backed off, cause they could really writeSo now, with 150 under the belt (wow, what a weird thing to say [well, write. You get what I mean]), I can assure you that I am thoroughly bamboozled. I’ll tell you now, in case you haven’t read any of my thingymcbobbers, that I am not a very good writer. Like, at all. It’s more of many experimental things thrown at you violently. So that fact that you stayed through that means so much more. So, many thanks to all who have commented, liked, followed, and just been a wonderfully positive presence in my life. Just knowing that y’all are here, in an ever present tab on my I-pad, makes me very extremely, happy. So thanks, stay safe, stay sane, and have a good night (or day, if that’s your thing). 

Yayy!! Congrats! I'm so glad to be one of them. Here's to many more!! :)

Congrats!!!! 150 is a HUGE deal!!! And stop it, you are such a great writer! You always make me smile, and I'm always glad to see one of your pieces pop up :) you're so funny and nice as well. You deserve every follower, like, and comment, and I know im not speaking for only myself when I say I'm proud to follow you. Thank you for your constant positive presence. Happy 150, and here's to many, many more!!! *throws confetti everywhere*

• Beth R.

yes you deserve it all, and that title's a mood.
    re: tysm, it means a lot!

• LindytheRavenclaw

I saw your comment on Beth R.'s post, and yeah, I've had the same experience. I got kicked out of the last comp. and they gave me a crisis hotline because my writing was too dark. That was not the case as it was based off of Phantom of the Opera, and it was annoying they assumed I'm in a situation that I'm not.