anne_shirley04

Enneagram 4
INFP
Chocaholic
Dreamer
Hopeless Romantic
Musician
Poet
Writer
Tea Drinker
Lonely
Reader
Weird (Aren't we all?)

Michelle

1
Flowered skirt
Short brown hair
Free spirit walking
Dreamy stare

• Wisp

I know you've been inactive for a while, but I just wanted to extend my thanks to you anne_shirley04. Recently I hit a milestone of 103 followers, and I wanted to give you my appreciation. You see, it may have just been a follow to you and a like, but anne_shirley04, it meant so much more to me. It meant someone had stopped to look at my writings and like it--it meant someone saw something that even I hadn't been able to see and follow me for it. You saw something that I hadn't seen in my writing, and it's thanks to that that I was able to become the writer I am today, so thank you so much for giving me that. Thank you so much, I truly mean it.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

This was such a simple piece, but the emotion came through so beautifully. Your short descriptions created such a beautiful picture, and the imagery was just lovely. I love how you turned a name and made it into a living breathing person--and at such short words at that too! It really is beautiful to see it come to life.