HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

the future || Mental Health Matters (12)

10

you can't predict the future
so you don't know
that something
will turn out wrong

i can't predict the future
so i can't know
that nothing
will turn out right

what we can do
is remember
the times that things
turned out right

we can remember
and we can know
that something
will probably turn out right
because that's what happened
before
personally, i'm having anxiety about school, so i often have to remind myself that in the past, school hasn't been a trainwreck like i'm fearing now. we can't know the future, so we should rely on the past to tell us what to expect. stay safe everyone, drink some water, and take care of yourselves <3

• LindytheRavenclaw

I thank you for this series... it has been a lifesaver for a lot of people, and your breathing trick has helped me out of a ton of stressful situations, so thanks Mellon

• Karma's_Coming

Wow, I actually never thought of it this way. What would actually happen if I mess something up? Nothing that hasn’t happened already. Kinda like that quote, “In the course of a lifetime, what does it matter?” So thanks for that. Have a nice day (or night).

<3 love this. Every day, your words lift me up <3 thank you so much

• Jasmine khawar

Ah! I'm having anxiety about school too! There're lot of reasons for it. But as you said I'll not worry about future (and you also take care and don't be worried <3 )

• Abrianna

Hey, nice writing. Don't stress about school, really, what they think doesn't even matter. It's your life, make the most of it and I know it sucks thinking about all those people who are out there just to tear us down. But you can and will make it.:) Keep reading, writing and chilling!-Abri