FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

Dang these feelings do take quite a while to subside...It's been a couple weeks now

And Fate said-What happy ending?

34
He was happy, everything was going perfectly. Mutual love. That's great. But sometimes it just seems like fate is never on the side of happiness. Like they were two of the best players, and always got picked for opposite teams.

~It's not you, it's just me not rlly feeling ready for anything~ -Nobody

At least it wasn’t me, he thought. He was numb. Opposite of overwhelmed. But he felt both. Who does he talk to, who does he shy away from? He isn't really sure. He tries a friend.

~We're all going to die at some point. What matters is how we lived our life~ -Mindfruit

They talk. He thinks he can go on living, feeling numb, hurting inside but not outside. Why show it, right? Yea. The rest of the world can remain oblivious to broken things.

~Focus on what works.~ -A tennis coach somewhere

He goes to vibe to sad songs, cuz that’s just what he felt like doing.

~I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved~ -Lewis Capaldi- ‘Someone You Loved’

He goes and tries to have an okay day, but something doesn't feel right. He's not sure how long that feeling is going to last. 

~And Fate said-What happy ending?~ -Me

Sad 3rd person vibes...Oh well. I know this was a sort of sad piece but I also hope it made your day better in some way shape or form <3

1

So awesome! This really spoke to me :)

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: I'm really sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're feeling better now (?) Also geez, wow, okay, break my heart with this writing, fine! But hey! "Like they were two of the best players, and always got picked for opposite teams," sounds to me like you're doing a great job in recognizing that both of y'all are wondrous - even individually :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: yes, it’s surprising but it really helps to write! Well, if you need anything just let me know! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Awww, again, this is so heartbreaking! I’m so sorry if you’re not felling like yourself recently. Is there anything I can do for ya?

replying: oh okay good cool cool:)

replying:aww thank you so much,that means so much to me.as for being"a big figure" i definetely wouldnt consider myself as one but thats so sweet of you.also im so sorry if i didnt come off as supportive in the beginning<3

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :D Thank you, Otter! Here, here!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

LOVE ALL THE QUOTES AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! AMAZING PIECE! XD

Ok I'm gonna comment on this again bc i don't think i comment on it well the first time:
    I LOVE THIS! How all these quotes come together is so beautiful! And this is sad but it made me want to maybe acutely do something in life than being lazy haha

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: haha! You got me! Okay, but still, 40 is something to be super proud of! YOU ROCK, OTTER! That’s the point! :)

• Abrianna

This is AWESOME! Love it. It is so thought provoking and providing. I really like Lewis Capaldi especially his song Forever. Amazing job on this!

Replying: I'll definitely pray for your friend and everyone affected. I have a friend who is probably evacuated, but she hasn't been able to update me. This is the second time she's had to escape a fire.

replying: hahaha.oh my gosh youre so sweet

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Yes, this is beautiful! And the community on WtW is so encouraging. I always feel better (or sad, yet kinda happy because I read something beautifully sad) after being on here :).

• RemovedUser1

It makes me even more sad that this is really about you. That quote you made..... Gosh, why do you have to be so good at writing sad stuff? I feel for you. We just gotta hang in there. And get adopted by WtW parents :).

replying: aww same here.your comments and support always means so much to me,they always make me smile.
    im sorry i havent checked out your account in a while.i kind of got lost in the whole flow of exams and going back to school amd pop in at night.i promise i will come and read your pieces soon.i promise<3

also this is me checking that i dont come off as self absorbed.im not saying that im so special and talented and cool that reading your pieces is such a blessing for you.i just genuinely love your pieces and i feel like i found you early on so i did not abandon you intentionally and im coming back.lol im scared if people thinking im arragont.(is that how you spell arragont)

oh angel im so sorry,i hope things get better<3

Replying: Well I told him the whole story of F'Otter yesterday. So it was like "It's official!! I adopted him."
    "You have an odd penchant for collecting adopted children."
    "I like him. He's mine."
    *walks off, unsurprised*
    He's actually a lot weirder than me if you can believe it.

Replying: I just told my brother, and he was like "You have an odd penchant for collecting adopted children."

Replying: Lol it's nothing fancy. I just knew you when you were still fairly new and consider my support as having raised you.

So in case you didn't know, I have adopted you. So I'm your WTW parent (who inadvertently unfollowed you).

Re- Thank you for your comment haha! :)

• beth r.

aww :( sorry about this...
    re: thanks! your support means so much!

Aw I'm sorry about this. I'll pray for you. <3
    Also, I see that you're Abnegation. I've only read the first book, but I think that's what I'd choose. Or maybe Amity. Or Dauntless on an impulse... I think this proves that I'm Divergent lol.

You losing your mind over Ibex's otter line is the 2nd most adorable thing I've seen today (the first being that one ad for Disneyland with the super cute gosling).

Aww:( omg I--I love this!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Awww! This is so sad (but beautiful too)! Wow! Great work, Otter!

replying: yeah, i think that's all we can do--wait and see!!
    (sorry im in a weirdly philosophical mood rn if you can't tell) <3

:( this feeling is all too familiar for me. the feeling that something is just... wrong? that something inside you can't feel anymore, and you are overcome with... nothingness? yeah... i know how it feels. hopefully, it will pass. For me, it usually goes away within three or four days--sometimes as little as going to sleep and waking up feeling better! i love when that happens!
    Anyways, if you need to talk, im here <3 i hope everything is okay <3

• mindfruit

I'm absolutely speechless after reading this. It's a really beautiful piece.