antizoeclub

she/her :)
capricorn sun
blm! acab!

message board quote by richard siken <3

your body told me in a dream it's not afraid of anything.

down the 405

10
i will tell you, in another world, in this world, that your scars are a map, leading to a place i must be, right now. bicycle accident, childhood tumble, boiling water. i cannot be there, but i am here. you are here. then what are landmarks? you will ask me, down the 405. green tree, yellow tree, evangelical billboard
you say you will not make it to heaven. i say: your freckles. each one a tree.
water mill, picket fence. your body birthing bodies of stars. landmarks to the way home.
your face: home. the gap between your teeth, holding all the stars. barn doors opening into screaming night sky. beneath your tongue, where you hide your secrets. more stars. inside your cheeks. do you see a pattern? i always do. more billboards. someone, somewhere, may be watching over us. watching me watching your landmarks. watching your landmarks watch me back. you watching the road, not watching me. if i touch my fingers to your mouth, will the galaxies dance in the palm of my hand? i am not saying this to you. i am thinking this. i am thinking most of this. i think: would the night sky stumble down my throat if dared enough to make it? i would do anything to make it. my skin is on fire. don't let the car catch. i will burn it all down before i let you see me like this.
i think: in another world.
i hide in the walls between worlds, listen to myself ruin things, listen to you breathe. fall asleep to the sound like rain. there are no storms here. my body is disastrous enough.

just churning it out, as per usual. and if you've left kind comments on my other work, thank you for that <3 i appreciate the sweet words!!

wow i love your writing style!! you seem like one of the best new writers on this site tbh? like agh this piece is everything i love in poetry, i’ll definitely be coming back to re-read this!

"i think: would the night sky stumble down my throat if dared enough to make it? i would do anything to make it" aaaah. i want this on my tombstone.

I love how whenever someone reads your writing, they have the same reaction: shock.

• ek503

oh my gosh this is stunning. how- i- wow.

• Ella R. Baker

Oh, wow! I really love this piece.

Oh! Btw! If that large first letter bugs you, you can get rid of it by hitting enter once before typing your piece. :)

How... how on earth do you write like this? I'm dumbfounded.

This. Is. Stunning. I honestly dont know what to say... wow. So good! How have I just discovered your writing?! <3