The Ravenclaw Dragon

District 5 & 13
Ravenclaw
Daughter of Athena
Nightwing
Shadow Charmer
INFJ-T
Rock Climber
Skier
Surfer
LDS
Currently Reading:
Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prision

Doing a collab here with Sam Rose called the Endless Prarie!

"I don't believe anyone can be truly happy without scrolls."
Starflight
Wings of Fire: 3: The Hidden Kingdom
Tui T. Sutherland

"Honestly, am I the only one who's ever bothered to read...?"
Hermione
Harry Potter: 3: Prisoner of Azkaban
J. K. Rowling

"But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?"
Anne
Anne of Green Gables
L. M. Montgomery
----------------------------------------------
"'I'm not hitting you,' I say.
Instead, I am whacking him. "
Harry Potter and the Cursed Niece: Part Two
The Ravenclaw Phoenix

"Change happens. The only thing you should be asking yourself is if it is for better or for worse."
Head in the Clouds | The Merry Photograph
Ravenclaw Phoenix

If Uno Cards Had Their Own Kingdom: Continuation of the "If Game Pieces Were People" series

7
  1. The One Family would start off as the ruling family. They would name the kingdom after themselves, "Uno".
  2. Eventually, there are many civil wars between the number families, each wanting the kingdom for themselves. 
  3. The peacemaker, The Wild Card, would stop the battles. In honor of him, they would make him king of the land. 
  4. The joking family, the Reverses, would trade places with everyone, making them very annoyed. They take this problem to the king. They want the Reserves exectued, but the king says just to put them in the dungeon. The Reverses escape by switching places with the guards and then running away.
  5. The people get furious with the king. They decide to execute the Wild Card and the Reverse family by none other than the Skip Family.
  6. The people set up a democracy, ruled by the people, but that won't last long.    
  7. An evil family comes to power: the Draw Fours, and their cousins, Draw Twos. They become the ruling family, killing anyone in their path.
  8. The number families are scared for their familie's lives, so they make an army and kill the Draw Fours and Draw Twos. 
  9. The Two Family become the ruling family, and changed the kingdom name to "Dos".

• beth r.

re: hm i haven't read that series! maybe I'll check it out! :)

• books4life

also zeus' eagle's epilogue is out!

• YW_H

re: ahh i see! and yes i know i can do that but in the past people have made fun of my singing voice and ive been scared to share them ever since :(

• YW_H

woah, sick piece!! u def seem like a cool person

• SamRose

Hey! The 3rd round of peer reviews are assigned! Here's the link, it's in the footnotes of the piece. :) https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/227979/version/492273

dang throwback nostalgia much? niiice :)

This is hilarious. I love how you can weave a whole story out of an uno game. This should be a cartoon or something!

• birthdaycandles

I remember this series wow!! I loved it, it’s so creative