The Ravenclaw Dragon

District 5 & 13
Ravenclaw
Daughter of Athena
Nightwing
Shadow Charmer
INFJ-T
Rock Climber
Skier
Surfer
LDS
Currently Reading:
Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion

Doing a collab with Sam Rose called the Endless Prarie!

Any feedback please! Also, I'm doing a-review-for-a-review

If Uno Cards Had Their Own Kingdom: Continuation of the "If Game Pieces Were People" series

15
  1. The One Family would start off as the ruling family. They would name the kingdom after themselves, "Uno".
  2. Eventually, there are many civil wars between the number families, each wanting the kingdom for themselves. 
  3. The peacemaker, The Wild Card, would stop the battles. In honor of him, they would make him king of the land. 
  4. The joking family, the Reverses, would trade places with everyone, making them very annoyed. They take this problem to the king. They suggest that they execute the Reverses, but the king says just to put them in the dungeon. The Reverses escape by switching places with the guards and then running away.
  5. The people get furious with the king. They decide to execute the Wild Card and the Reverse family by none other than the Skip Family.
  6. The people set up a democracy, ruled by the people, but that won't last long.
  7. An evil family comes to power: the Draw Fours, and their cousins, Draw Twos. The become the ruling family, killing anyone in their path.
  8. The number families are scared for their familie's lives, so they make an army and kill the Draw Fours and Draw Twos. 
  9. The Two Family become the ruling family, and changed the kingdom name to "Dos".

• KyraWritesCuzShe'sANerd

This is amazing!! I love it and I kinda wish I thought of Uno, I completely forgot about card games XD

• RemovedUser1

Haha, this is great!

• Huba Huba

Hahahah, this is good!

• the little penguin

I actual am laughing so much rn, I love this!

This is so funny and creative! I love the whole "history" of this kingdom you made. Definitely going to check out your other ones.

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Love this! Amazing job and thanks for including me in the footnotes! :)
    Also, OHMY I LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC? You should check out my series Cedric + Hermione, if you like Hermione! ;)

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Thank you!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Awesome! I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you for letting me know! That’s so cool!