ariii

I hope to always write and make people smile!!
Writing is my dream and ill never give up! <3

thank you for reading!! please write a feedback on how I could incorporate more writing techniques, or improve my writing in general.

Breaking up

0
Breaking up to me isn't just about physical separation, but also an emotional connection being broken. I used to call him baby, now that's all I can address him with even in my thoughts. My baby.. He isn't mine anymore, but I still dream of him. I dream of how he might still take my hand, or hold me again. Part of me knows that I will go back to him if he asked, but the other side knows I would just get hurt again like the first time. I think of him, when I know I shouldn't. Love does not disappear overnight and I can't wait to feel it again. I resonate with Taylor Swift's song "Begin Again" where she sings "I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a wednesday in a café I watched it begin again"
Her song gave me hope that maybe I could love again, despite it feeling impossible now. I loved him, and would have done anything to keep him if he didn't leave so abruptly..
To quote once again in Forever & Always by Taylor Swift, I also relate to "You said forever and always, you didn't mean it baby"
He promised to never leave me and to love me forever.. How brief forever was.

• September 5, 2020 - 10:00am (Now Viewing)