FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Musician
Stressed
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

Community Ambassador

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear"
-mindfruit 2020

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Fav music genres -EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

>Tennis & Piano with a bit of Guitar, Drums, and Digital Photography<

~WtW's Resident Lazy Writer

~"The truth is a painful reminder of why I prefer to live among the lies."
-Aaron Warner, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Cascade

18
*I asked my English/Writing teacher for one of her favorite prompts and I got this--"They say that once you have seen something, you can never 'unsee' it. Write about something you have seen that will be with you always." So here it is!

Crisp, white water / so brilliant it looks like a pure lightbulb in the cloudy sky / everyone around you suddenly seems non-existent / like ghosts / wrapped around this surreal moment / you gaze into it's eyes / the water seems to wink right at you / as if it knows you are entranced / by the way liquid cascades over the rock.

You take a video / to keep this moment forever / but even thousands of pictures will never do it justice / the way the clouds hang over / it seems water is spilling out / a gift from who knows where 

You stand next to the edge / of the unknown cliff / feeling as if you were to tip forward just that one little bit / the water would take you to safety anyways / the water roars and it rumbles / and you seem to be the only one who sees the heart of the waterfall / the gently blooming plants / surviving in the chaos but also order of the cascade / you keep this moment forever / and you will never ever forget it.

The waterfalls of Yosemite in California, U.S. are just stunnin <3

• ava09 (sorta back)

well i finally did this prompt for my mini series thing LOL so here's the link to the piece - i don't know if i did it justice but it was really fun to revisit the place i picked in my head and write about it. thank you so much for the prompt! :) <3

• Forever Your Loving Friend and Servant

Replying: Oh, that's totally OK! I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can review the pieces for the competition AND your pieces, too! And that's really sweet of you to think about those doing the competition, but seriously, I have a LOT of free time and I would absolutely LOVE to do something for my first follower on WtW. <3

Aw, thanks for the amazingly warm welcome! I'm so glad to be here! As a token of thanks, I would love to review three of your pieces, so just send me the links whenever you want! :)

• ava09 (sorta back)

woah this is gorgeous. don't know if i'll do the prompt the same amount of justice but i'll do my best. ;) love this piece though ahhh. <3

wow this poece is so pretty,i think its my favourite of yours."Crisp, white water / so brilliant it looks like a pure lightbulb in the cloudy sky / everyone around you suddenly seems non-existent" this part is so beautiful and im jealous i didnt think of writing it lol

• acrosstheuniverse28

Beautiful! Love the description so much, I could see what the waterfall so clearly in my mind!

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Your comment literally made me lol XD. Still true, though!

• RemovedUser1

Wow, this is beautiful!

Wow, I absolutely love this!! My favorite part is "the water seems to wink right at you / as if it knows you are entranced"

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AWESOME, thank you! You have a great day too!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi, Otter! How are you? You suggested a book/series to me a few days ago: Gone. Could you please tell my who the author is? Thank you!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

WOW! Beautiful, Otter! *wipes away tear at this poetry*. Gorgeous!! Also, how have you been?

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Wow! Lucky! I want to go to Yosemite National Park! :)