~Zoe~

Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, and compassion over judgment.
-Anonymous

est. 8.17.20

Currently Reading: Plain Bad Heroines

#BlackLivesMatter, #LoveisLove

"I feel there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." -Vincent Van Gogh

~ She/Her
~14
~Feminist
~Writer/Poet
~ENFJ-T/ Pisces/ Melancholic-Phlegmatic
~Musician
~Non-Religious
~lgBtq+

Loves: Iced Chai, Poetry, Autumn, Stars, Seashells, Music, Books With Beautiful Covers, French Fries, Art, Dreams, The Sea

ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴏ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ,
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ;
ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ.

The 6 situations of when your alarm goes off in the morning

22
1.  Your alarm goes off. You press snooze and put your head underneath your pillow, and lie there for another 20 minutes until you finally have to force yourself to stand up. 

2. Your alarm goes off. You turn it off and fall asleep then wake up 3 hours later and have a panic attack because you missed half the day and you had a lot of things to do. 

3. Your alarm goes off. You press snooze and immediately fall asleep, but then five minutes later the alarm goes off again. You press snooze and fall asleep again. This repeats for 30 minutes until you finally get up.

4. You forgot to set your alarm.

5. You accidentally set the alarm for 2 a.m instead of 7 a.m.  And when it wakes you up at 2 a.m you can't fall back to sleep

6. Your alarm goes off and you jump out of bed emmediatly, energized for the coming day (This one is very rare)

• AbellePuppy34

So incredibly funny! I love your sense of humor! I'd say I'm a 5 or a 1 most days.

• thisiswhoiam

7. You wake up exactly one minute before your alarm goes off because your body clock is freakishly accurate and you have such a need for routine that every day must be the same. You never get any extra sleep but at least you get the satisfaction of switching the thing off before you have to suffer that awful noise :)

• amazing grace

I wish that 6 was how I acted.

• Jasmin khawar

I'm the 3rd one XD

• ect.13

Haha this is brilliant! Number four is hilariously accurate (I usually end up being woken up by my cats anyway). Love it :)

• LadyBug...

Haha! Thanks for putting a smile to my face.

• Tayyaba

love your profile pic :0

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Ha! Number six NEVER happens to me! ;)

• Huba Huba

Replying: Thank you so much! I'm excited to read the future continuations of the series. Calvin and Hobbes was wholesome, along with Winnie the Pooh. I'm often disappointed in my younger sister because she doesn't like the things I liked in my childhood.

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Hahaha, sounds pretty accurate. Awesome piece! In my case, I just bury my head in the pillow for a minute until I can't take the alarm anymore :)

Number 4 is literally me hahaha I loved this! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

THIS IS HILARIOUSLY ACCURATE! Usually my puppy makes me get up by whining/ barking!