The Ravenclaw Phoenix

I Love Writing Stories
INFJ-T
District 5 & 13
Ravenclaw
Daughter of Athena
Nightwing
Rock Climber
Skier
Surfer
LDS

If you'd like to do a Collab with me, I'd love to! Just say so!

Any feedback! This is my first time writing a funny piece!

Dear You,

7
Dear You, 
    I want you to know that I will always be here for you, 24/7, 365 days (or 366 days) a year, forever. No matter what. Even if we go through a pandemic. Even if the murder hornets come. Even if the world explodes. I will be there. 
    Sometimes, you forget my greatness. You get annoyed by me. Maybe it's because you have to clean me almost every day. But remember, I feed you, so it's a good deal. 
   I want you to always remember that I will always be there for you.
                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                         The Dishes
My aunt showed me a shorter version of this 5 years ago, so I decided to make a whole letter!

This is hilarious! I love how this is almost satirical; it's really cleverly written and should be in a magazine or something.

• Rohan’s Defender

HAHAHA!!! LOVE IT SOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!

• The Ravenclaw Phoenix

I'm thinking of writing another one of these, only with something different (and it's probably surprise you).

Hahaha this made me laugh.... I thought this was gonna be something sweet :)

• Jason_claire :)

I agree with Doodleninja, totally didn't see that coming, but this is so funny; great job:) Clappity claps

• doodleninja

I was not expecting that XD
    this made me laugh tho. I love how you expanded on this idea.