Abrianna

Writer
American
Patriot
Bibliophile
Thinker
Logican
Pianist
History Addict
Seventeen

Joined: August 16, 2020

Per aspera ad astra!

"So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, Go throw your TV set away, And in its place you can install A lovely bookshelf on the wall. Then fill the shelves with lots of books." -Roald Dahl

If I'm Real

15
"Hi, what's your name?" at the question she paused, 'Who will I be this time. Myself? Oh, I could never,' she thought.
"Hey, I'm Abrianna." 
The conversation went on as normal, until she asked something she was wondering all along, she wanted to show herself, because she thought, he at least will understand,
"What do you think of life?" she asked him. "Life?" he asked "I'm not sure I understand." she cringed, "Oh, of course you don't, I was just wondering if you ever thought life was just not worth it, because in books, you see, life was so much different.. 
There was Courage, Love, Sacrifice, Honor. And now, why now, everyone is so, so mediocre, and sensitive, and only a few are brave and there is not much real love left in the world because no one sacrifices there own time to spend on others, and people lie and no one has honer, and Oh, I am so tired of all this and all I want to do is sink into a book, and forget who the world is because I am a part of it. Everyone blames everything on society, when they are a part of society! And I have no friends because I can't be a part of them because their is such shallowness in the world, it makes it hard for me to breathe!" She paused, and he why, he didn't back up, or laugh like she was a child, but his eyes showed tears and he said, "I completely agree with you."
She smiled and thought her world complete, but only for a few weeks, and then he faded away too, and she why, she vowed never to give herself up to be hurt again. She sank further into her books, and writing, and thoughts...Since it was there alone that she was able to find the beautiful courage, and the selfless love that she craved to see...

2

• Livsnjutare

re: Oh! I love that movie! I admit - I haven't read the book, which is probably why I don't know that lovely quote. I bet the book was amazing - because books are always better than the movies in my opinion!

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much! You are amazing!

• Livsnjutare

THIS IS SO TRUE OH MY GOSH
    I love this!!! Also, the quote in the message box is so perfect! (my new favorite quote)XD

• Tachi

Nice piece! its so beautifully tragic yet amazing, I'm not sure how to explain it. It's quiet sad.

• Ava Marie

Re; thank you so much. I have not read that one yet, but I will definitely add it to my to-read list.

• serein

Oh no this is soooo sad!!! beuatiful....

• Ava Marie

This is one of the most beautifully tragic things I have ever read!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

I think I've read this before. It's still really good. Keep on writing!

• Cedric Diggory

Hi thanks for the kind words sadly it is not fiction but thanks for being so kind<3