SunV

ca alum!

it takes two to break a heart

est. 11/10/19

playing '22 break' by oh wonder
────⚪─────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
1:05/3:24

So, after long amounts of deliberation, I finally decided on doing Guess Who cards. Guess Who isn't that popular of a game, but it is fairly popular in India. It's a fun game, if anyone wants to try it out, and I think there are online versions available.

Yes, I am republishing this for people to come back to this. I quite enjoyed it :)

If Guess Who Cards Were Teenagers In High School; Continuation to the series, "If game pieces were people"

17
  • Emily would be the popular girl in her senior year, who all the boys pined after, but none seemed to get through to her. Her best friend, Megan had a steady boyfriend, Kyle, but Emily chose to get together with every boy, sort of like trial and error.

• James and Connor would be the two guys in Sophomore year, who would cause all the mischief in the lunch hall, but blame it on the freshman who couldn't do anything to deny it. They would also pay some seniors and juniors to take the blame, and would get paid for playing pranks at request.

• Chris would be that awkward teenager who would love to be anywhere but there. He wold try his best to push his cap low enough so that he does not have to make eye contact with anyone. He would also use his overly curly hair to hide his eyes, which would only lead him to trip over anything in his way.

• Alex, Jon and Joshua would be the three men fighting for Emily's attention, who was honestly interested in none of them, but they wouldn't be able to stop. Jon would be the one with flowers at every corner, Alex would be the one to take her to fancy restaurants, and Joshua would take her skydiving.

• Sara and Joseph would be the two people always heading to the library at lunch break. Studious and the teachers pet, no one really liked them, but their backstory is not all that happy. Sarah's Dad died at a young age, and her Mom never finished school, which is why she tried her best to get top marks. Joseph had a happy family, but his elder sister, Ashley, who was in her senior year, was the model student. Perfect GPA, cheerleader and choir soprano 1 singer, class topper and student body president. He wanted to make sure his parents are happy with him, which his why he puts every minute of every day into studying.
Continuation to the pieces:  If Chess Pieces Were People by FantasyOtter12, Huba Huba's If Poker Cards Were People, Rohan's Defender's If Monopoly Characters Were People, madeline3.14159's  If Scrabble Pieces Were PeopleIf clue characters were people by AnissaBailey, If Candy Land Characters Were People by SavannaC!

• lochnessie

i love guess who!!! it's pretty popular in australia too, i don't know about other places

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

I really liked this! I also wrote one, but it's not as great:

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: T-T Thank you for your generosity! I really appreciate it!

• doodleninja

why are Sara and Joseph so precious???? XD <3
    I love that you specifically turned them into teenagers, that was a nice twist! Awesome writing!

Ah! I just realized that I did Guess Who, too! I'm really sorry; do you want me to take it down?

• RemovedUser1

Haha! I love Guess Who, although ours doesn’t have any names. My four year old sister is the best at it, XD! Love!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This is awesome! Thank you for letting me know! By the way, I LOVE Guess Who!! FANTASTIC!

• Huba Huba

Ha, this is being passed around very well and interpreted by many amazing writers!

• ~madeline~

Love it! I'm so glad to see this series continued!

This is amazing :D "Chris would be that awkward teenager who would love to be anywhere but there" XD