bookmagic

INFJ
she/her/
I'm weird, deal with it
Is constantly stuck in her own fantasies
Kotlc, Land of Stories, League of Archers, Bookwanderers, etc...
Hello Book Club
Pen name: Skarlett Clarmont
I want to be a novelist

"Each generation dumps their problems on the next because they simply don't have enough time to deal with them. I suspect that if they could see a bigger picture they would not destroy themselves and their planet the same way."
-Mr. Forkle/Shanon Messenger
I've got your back.
"I never really much cared for my heart, until I learned it kept me alive," --me
Scrap all the projects: fairy tale Fridays and that's it.

If clue characters were people; probably the worst one in a series of game pieces irl fiction; adding pages in the footnotes.

16
If clue characters were people...

Colonel Mustard would be at the party for ten minutes and then leave because people were making fun of his name, but he doesn't say that. He says that he has to go home because his daughter had broken her leg; he doesn't want to seem like a coward. Everyone is confused because they never knew he had a daughter...or a wife. He takes his revolver with him.

Scarlet is in the corner, scowling at the party goers. The only time she laughs is when people ask her to dances and she kicks them in the stomach and, of course, making fun of colonel Mustard. She also likes messing with the fancy curtain rope. She is mad at Miss Peacock for making her come to this party.

Proffessor Plum is lecturing a bunch of people in the conservatory about gardening. He has found an old led pipe and is waving it around as he is teaching. Dr. Orchid comes in, puts a candle in the room, and walks out. The bored guests walk out of the room, while Plum is busy falling in love.

Miss Peacock is running around, looking for her wrench, but finds the candle in the now empty conservatory and makes do. She shoves party goers out of the way as she heads for the gameroom. She passes the hostess on the way, who is giving her the stink eye. Something terrible smelling is wafting out of her bag. When she finds Dr. Orchid in the study, they begin to talk.

Dr. Orchid is telling Miss Peacock about her feelings for Plum. She says that he's a weirdo and that she this was the last time she was coming to one of her fathers parties, her mice agree with sqeaks. She had been coming from the dining room after putting the candle in the conservatory. Just then, Scarrlet walks in with Reverend Green, she is wrenching his arm behind his back.

Reverend Green is weezing and screaming in pain. He had been in the host's bedroom when Scarrlet found him. He was not supposed to have been in there. He was holding a wrench, which Miss Peacock yanks out of his hand. He keeps sneezing because he is allergic to mice. Scarlet decides that she is leader of the group and begins yelling.

Plum suddenly enters with colonel mustard and they are furious at the others. Orchid rolls her eyes while everyone laughs at Colonel Mustard, who has a mustard stain on his pants. The whole room fills with stench and the hostess bursts into the room, gives them all tomatoes and asks them to leave. They are very confused and decide to go before things get weirder...and hotter. 

Just as they leave the house bursts into flames.  

I'm not sure this is my best work, but I hope you like it any way. It certainly isn't as good as the rest of the series: If Chess Pieces Were People by FantasyOtter12, Huba Huba's If Poker Cards Were People, Rohan's Defender's If Monopoly Characters Were People, and madeline3.14159's  If Scrabble Pieces Were People!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This one is really good! Also, I wrote one:

this is so great! I love this whole series idea!!

• Jo Rejoicing [ChildOfGod]

Haha, I feel like this would be totally true if they were real...

• doodleninja

I love the chaotic energy in this piece! I think you characterized all these people super well, considering they are all suspects in a murder mystery and thus subject to being a little crazy XD
    I loved how it ended as well! :D

I wrote another part to this amazing Prompt series! Check it out:

It's based on the game Guess Who, a less but still popular board game.

• Huba Huba

Oh my goodness, please don't downgrade your work! This is good!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Ha! Great work here! I love it!

• RemovedUser1

Oh, and yes. The first part is from a song called Nobody by CastingCrowns, and the second is from Believer by Rhett Walker.

• RemovedUser1

Haha, this is really good! I like this! The ending was great. Great job!

• bookmagic

pls, check out other writing by me. I'd like to get better so I don't torture your eyes with my bad writing