Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

~Hi, I’m Eden! I joined WtW in July 2020. I’m here for you if you need a friend. <3

~Go say hi to my amazing friends V-Rose and mindfruit. They’re supportive, talented, and just awesome!

“A pen doesn't stop you from doodling when the words stop for a second
And you need to draw them first.”
-V-Rose

“and as long as we fight we'll continue to see another day
and we'll drift off to sleep in the ruins of yesterday”
-mindfruit

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.”
- Isaiah 43:2

~Stay kind. Be brave. Keep going.~

If Monopoly Characters Were People; a Further Continuation of FantasyOtter12’s “If Chess Pieces Were People” and Huba Huba’s “If Poker Cards Were People”!

17
If Monopoly characters were people, this would happen:

1. Boardwalk would go up for sale. Car, who recently inherited his late parents’ hidden fortune, would decide to take the risk of purchasing the property. 

2. The others would pair up into smaller businesses; Hat and Shoe, and Cat and Dog.Thimble would be left out and forgotten as the poor underdog.

3. Car would then get rich. Car would keep using his growing power to increase his business and hog all the best properties and industries.

4. Cat and Dog would be struggling to maintain their two measly squares of wealth, meanwhile Hat and Shoe decide to significantly lower all their prices, taxes, and dues. 

5. Hat and Shoe would become big fast, and Car would be left bankrupt.

6. Hat and Shoe would become richer and richer, before they finally disagree about who is really in charge. They would go their separate ways, each confident in his own ability to thrive as an entrepreneur. Wrong. Neither of them would get all that extra wealth and freedom they wanted, because both of their growing popularity would die when they split apart.

7. Cat and Dog would know opportunity when they see it. They would jump in and claim Boardwalk, becoming the only foreseeable future of the industry. Until Cat would decide she wanted to branch off with her own chain of business WITHOUT Dog constantly barking orders at her. That’s a problem....

8. Dog and Cat would get into a little fight that becomes a bigger fight that becomes a huge fight where they both end up in jail for domestic violence. Oh, and for not paying their property taxes.

9. Finally, the Boardwalk would again be vacant. Most likely another greed-driven character would swoop in for the power. But suddenly, in a frenzy of luck, Dad would accidentally step on the board, and things would change for poor Thimble (You forgot about him, didn’t you? He would have been quietly working from home all this time). His little plastic house would suddenly ssssssslide right on over to Boardwalk, and BAM! In the blink of an eye, the underdog would become the next greedy definition of Monopoly.

What do you think? This is part 3 of this wonderful series spreading through WtW! If anyone else has a game idea, let me know and you can do part 4!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This is awesome!!!! This was very imaginative!!!

• amazing grace

also I love the hunger games, but no spoilers I'm still working on the third book.

• amazing grace

this is so funny!!! By the way is your trilogy going to be on here? If not it's fine i just was looking for something new to read.

• Jo Rejoicing [ChildOfGod]

This is great!
    Re: Thanks so much for all your encouraging comments!!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good! I also wrote one:

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Hilarious!

• beth r.

re: so gad you liked it! i'm working on a character cross over series rn!

• beth r.

re: so i started school but besides that literally nothing lol. idk if you're into marvel, but i just wrote a piece called " if peeta met peter"! it has peeta in it so u might like it lol

• beth r.

this is utter genius!
    re: lol thanks! i'm good, we haven't talked in forever! how r u???

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: his name is buddy but his full name is buddy robben (after the dutch soccer player) also oo okay i'll def check it out! *queue the waterworks* OH OMG I'VE SEEN THIS IT HURTSSSSS AH okay i literally love that video it's super sad though you're right.

• ava09 (sorta back)

i LOVE taylor lol i'm listening to her right now (currently cardigan but my favs from folklore are probably betty, epiphany or my tears ricochet but i love all her older stuff too). i'm glad you like the quotes :) and yes safe and sound and eyes open are both amazing! i can kinda play the guitar for safe and sound but not very well haha. also gone by who? awwww a yorkiepoo and 4 months he's a babyyyy <33333 my doggo is older but he's a morkie. :) i am in love with his name tho omg. i do like the HG but it's been awhile since i've read them.

• ava09 (sorta back)

eden is so pretty! aw what kind of puppy? what its name? also oo a hunger game's fanfic series i'll have to go check that out! :)

• ava09 (sorta back)

okay firstly i LOVE this!! i was so sad about the thimble in the beginning (i usually play with the thimble or the dog haha) but i love where you took it! secondly thanks for the comment <3 it made my day! also i'm just now realizing that i swore i knew you name but i totally forgot/don't so what is your name? (if you don't mind sharing of course haha) i've been well - i'm doing a lot of college prep stuff and schoolwork. how are you/how have you been?

I wrote another part to this amazing Prompt series! Check it out:

It's based on the game Guess Who, a less but still popular board game.

• ~Zoe~

Nice! haha, I love how the series was continued... I'll do if Clue Characters were real people.

• Huba Huba

Omg sorry for not being active, but I'm so glad that this has been passed on so far! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• ~madeline~

Re: I'm so glad you liked it! You don't have to republish, but if you would like to you totally can!

• RemovedUser1

Hey! I forgot to tell you, but madeline3.14259 did "If Scrabble Pieces Were People," and I'm going to do Candy Land next!

• doodleninja

Yeah! Thimble for the win!
    I love how you've continued this series, this is such a clever idea!
    (Also, how was I not following you before, this is insane, I am following you right now)

• ~madeline~

I kinda want to do it with scrabble letters... Let me know what you think :)

• V-Rose

I thought this was awesome. Now I have to go read the other pieces!

Wowowowww it's such an out of this world thought that I inspired these two amazing pieces... <3 This is incredible :)

• RemovedUser1

Also, I love that Thimble was working from home! And that Cat and Dog went to jail, that was funny XD.

• RemovedUser1

Haha! I love this! I think this is so cool, and I’ll have to figure out what I could do, because I definitely want to do it! This is great!