Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot (cause it is)
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
Weeeeeeeebb
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say
This is a family show...
Or is it?

“It’s hard to be different...And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

Pan. Not a frying pan though. Unless...

I could tell you that I didn’t listen to the DEH soundtrack again, but that would be a lie.

2020 Takes Another Legend (please read the footnotes)

13

Death delivered by shock,
is the worst way to receive. 

Expectancy is favored,
but when a family craves privacy (and for good reason),
there is only assigned tracks. 

Someone died yesterday,
in case you were unaware. 

So the world took a breath,
and cursed 2020 for the death,
wishing the family all the best,
while crossing our arms over our chest. 

So, in case you didn’t know, Chadwick Boseman passed away from colon cancer yesterday. He was at home with his family when he died. He had known he had colon cancer for four years, watching it slowly progress from stage 3 to stage 4. He decided not to let the public know. Chadwick’s most popular roll was Black Panther, also known as King T’Challa in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). You can read a more detailed article that features quotes, information on his death, rolls he has played, and other facts about Chadwick Boseman here

• August 29, 2020 - 9:17pm (Now Viewing)

• dovetrees

my heart broke when i saw the news :( he had such a lovely laugh and smile and meant so much to so many people, especially because of black panther :( thank you for writing a piece about him! he'll be dearly missed by everyone

• beth r.

when i heard about this i actually started crying. what a legend, someone who suffered from cancer for years, yet still acted. he symbolized the celebration of culture and diversity in black panther. what a king.
    kudos to you for writing a beautiful piece!

This news actually broke my heart:(

• LindytheRavenclaw

Wakanda Forever, Mr. Boseman.

• madeline3.14159

Prayers for his family <3 He will be remembered.