Love, Rose

as always

nolite te bastardes carborundorum

vive la revolution

any feedback would be highly appreciated
- love Rosie

today

11
in the labyrinth of my mind
today or your tomorrow
was nothing more than a grey, drizzling,  day
Perpetuated by the stillness of nothing special
this is for those days where time seems to stick and your mind feels like a fig tree - but the fruit is out of reach 

• August 29, 2020 - 5:57pm (Now Viewing)

I feel like the footnote is just as poetic as the piece! I love the metaphor; it's so thought-provoking!

• Livsnjutare

If you want to reply to other comments, just go to their page and make your comment on one of their pieces starting it with 're:' so they know you are responding to one of their comments.
    If you respond to them on your own piece they won't get a notification and it's highly possible that they will not see it.
    Hope that helps!!

• Livsnjutare

This is short, but so, so powerful. It is amazing how you can fit that much feeling into 1 sentence!

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: Your welcome. :)

• Love, Rose

Huba Huba - thank you for the comment x

• Huba Huba

I love the abstractness of your piece and your way of language!

• Love, Rose

Blue owl - thank you so much for taking the time to write this comment I really appreciate - you raise an interesting point which I haven't considered so thank you again.

• BlueOwl

Hey! One of the things I love about WtW is that it connects you to people from around the globe who may think the exact same things as you do. You've put into beautiful words someting that crosses my mind from time to time, but I never bothered to think about it too much.
    Since the poem is so short, I hope you don't mind if I write a comment instead of a review: the only thing I'd advise you to change is the "your". I'd tell you to erase it since you don't refer to a second person a second time, and it makes the opposition between "today" and "tomorrow" more clear.
    I hope this was helpful and I apologize in case I was rude. Great poem :)