Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Give it up for pessimistic period poetryyy
Guys I need prayer. For a whole hour, in waves I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs in the worst pain of my life.

third degree agony

16

the heat burns my skin while i beg it for relief / clutching fire to soothe my pain / i shouldn't choke down so much medicine / but i need it to survive / without groaning out my torment / and i'm grateful / because it could be worse / it has been worse / but after a certain point / pain blinds me / to its future and its past
So I guess this makes me predictable because like every month I drop one or two pieces about cramps on you all. Welp, they say to write about what you know. *shrugs through the pain*

• August 30, 2020 - 11:53am (Now Viewing)

• madeline3.14159

Sometimes all you can do is pretend to smile through the pain XD but truly, pessimistic poetry is the best!

• birthdaycandles

That sounds so painful! I’ve never really gotten them that bad, but I have some friends that say they do. I’ll keep you in my prayers Anne, God bless :)

• RemovedUser1

Ugh, cramps are the worst! But, it’s amazing how you can take all that pain and turn it into beautiful poetry! I also love the title. It’s terrible, but smart.
    Replying: I’m so glad you liked the first chapter! It has received a lot of good feedback! And thanks... for everything <3.

• beth r.

re: lol thanks for the answers! also yes peeta is peeta and we love peeta

• erin!

" and i'm grateful / because it could be worse / it has been worse / but after a certain point / pain blinds me" oh dear cramps are truly the worst i have many tears over the my very mean uterus. and i know i said poets dont spin words from spider silk *but* you are an excpetion!

Ouch. Um I gladly CAN'T relate to this on a spiritual level but i can agree...cheers to pessimistic poetry

• beth r.

yes i relate to this on a spiritual level at the moment if you get what i'm saying lol

I love how you have no fear/shame in writing about this! A lot of us go through it and it's really relatable.

• Inimitable

Such beautiful, raw writing. Great job, from one singer and theater kid to another <3

:) love and support to you <3