Amalia

19
I'm Back as Your Friendly Neighbourhood Senior Peer Reviewer!

Bye everyone! x

Goodbye Message

18
To all my amazing fellow writers, 

Since I'm now at the big old age of 19, my time at Write the World has come to an end. It's truly been so much fun getting to know you guys and reading the amazing works that you've written, as well as being your Community Ambassador from January to April of this year, you're all so talented!

Keep writing and good luck from me!

Amalia xx

• August 29, 2020 - 6:51am (Now Viewing)

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank you for reviewing my piece. :)

• nolongeractive

This is so good; it really made me smile...also, if you have time, I would love it if you would check out my new song 'the farm' - had to reupload it because people were commenting negative things even though it was about my grandmother who passed away, you will understand when you read it.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome back! So awesome to have you back here again <3

I don't know if you can see this, and we haven't talked much, but I hope you succeed in life.

• Zirong

I don't know whether you can still see this but I really love all your writings. You are so talented and I can tell from your pieces that you must be a nice and sweet and warm person in life as well. Hope that I can read more from you, perhaps on other platforms!!!

• Jj101

:((((((((((

• Wisp

I am sad to see you go, even if we didn’t know each other, and I hope that you’ll be happy with all that you pursue. You’ll always have a place here in Write the World. Good luck with all your future endeavors and write free!

• Jasmin khawar

Even we don't know each other ( even a bit) but still goodbye. Happy writing :)