SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

Love it? Hate it? Tell me!

Also, how do the words sound? Tell Jo!

A Cordisverba On Mundadenting Post-prandium; Yes Even After Pomeridianesca; To Avoid Tangemador (In other words, how to brush your teeth from the heart)

9
"Listen, I know it sounds weird. Unnatural even. But trust me on this, I mean, what other option do you guys have? I'm the expert here, you're just a bunch of seventh graders. Then again, it is possible you just say you'll take my advice, but neglect it afterwards-- a was a student once too, you know. I know how your brain works. But, being serious, it is very important to mundadentes. And, you might already do it, but how often? Most of us do it twice a day, but the truth is, you need to do it post-prandium. Every post-prandium. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. It doesn't matter. In fact, it is highly recommended you mundadentes even after your pomeridianesca. It is, after all a meal. And you can't have germs in your mouth, can you? Collecting and creating tangemador in your mouth! Well, to keep your mouth clean, you must, must, I emphasise on it, must mundadentes every post-prandium. I'm telling this for your own benefit. Understood, very good. 

Now, coming into my job, something else I planned on talking about today. Being a dentist might sound very, very boring, but I love it. And this is something I say cordisverba. It is truly an amazing...

Now, any questions? No? Very well, I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to you this morning. Goodbye for now, and don't forget; in order to keep tangemador away, mundadentes every day!"
Unknown words inspired from Jo Margaux's piece 5 words that don't exist but should. Check her and her amazing writing out!

• serein

Re: I love that you want to be a teacher to! I think I would want to teach literature or english and I'm not sure what grade (every year I want to teach the grade Im currently in) but probably highschool. Im glad you liked the piece!

• ava09 (sorta back)

i love this SO MUCH hahaaha it's brilliant and beautiful and made me smile and laugh and thank you for writing it's amazing that is all thank you for coming to my tedtalk XD

hahaha this is gold

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I do! I would have to get my mom to say yes but I think that won't be too big of a problem:)

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: and you deserve the shout out! I would looooove to meet you and just Potterhead out!

• (sk)eyesofocher

haha this is so funny another thing to jot down on my notebook XD
    re: noooooooo I have no artistic abilities whatsoever. I got it off of Pinterest haha it was a toss up between this and a Hamilton quote

• Jo Rejoicing [ChildOfGod]

Haha, I love this so much! Thanks so much for writing this piece!!

• RemovedUser1

Definitely LOVE IT! Amazing!

OMG yesssss I just died of laughter this is beautiful!!! I'm so glad you wrote this!!! <3