Cici'sTimes

I am who?
Just a girl that loves reading, writing, anime, manga, languages, monk lifestyle, nature, tea, coffee, being homeschooled, gymnastics
And a little bit of everything else there is to do and explore.
Joined July 2020

Updated and edited thanks to A Certain Type of Decisive's suggestions:D

Operation: Dreamy Scene

6
I want to tell you of a scene that takes place in between two worlds.  Me and the sky.  

At one point, I wanted to be an astronomer.  I would go out to my treehouse and stare at the light polluted, suburban sky.  But since we moved, and there's no treehouse, I resorted to using the roof as my stargazing base.  Without any adult supervision, of course.  Twenty feet high and six inches is what I measured.  But that's not the only problem.  It is a metal roof.  For anyone who has walked on a metal roof at a forty-five degree incline knows that it is not the safest.  It is terribly slippery and falling from that hight will be sure to result in an unfathomable injury.  Or death.

But that won't stop me.  So here's my plan:  

Quietly sneak out of the house with all of my star gazing gear.  Put the hundred pound ladder up to the roof.  Might be a challenge, but I've lifted heavier.  Attach the duct tape to the ends of my shoes.  And slowly and carefully make my way up.  Once I reach the base of the roof, tie a rope to the ladder and hook the end of the rope to the opposite side of the roof.  Now, I have a makeshift hand rail.  All that is left is to enjoy the night sky.  

But wait!  Since I pulled all of this stuff out, I'd want to stay out as late as possible.  But I've been known to always fall asleep before three in the morning.  Always.  Uh oh.  Since I don't have a watch, mostly because I hate any type of jewelry, so I won't know what time it is.  I'll accidentally fall asleep and start to slide off the roof!  Next thing I know, I'm in a hospital bed.  A nurse walks in and drops the tray she'd been holding.  She screams and runs out.  A couple minutes later my entire family shows up.  Except it's been twenty years since my accident.  I've been in a coma for twenty years!

On second thought, I don't think I will go stargazing on my roof.  Let's just stick with hiking to the mountains to see the annual meteor shower.  It seems much safer. 
Based off of a truly legit plan in my 10 year old head.  Did you ever scheme up something crazy?  Tell me about it.

• acrosstheuniverse28

Love this! I love stargazing, but don't think I'd ever have the guts to do something like this! Love the personality and especially the ending, woah!

• LindytheDarkRaven (#Spookified)

hahaha there's too many to count XD but no where near this risky

Re: Wow that's cool! Yw!

This is really cute!

Haha I'm homeschooled too!

• Tomb of Jade (#spookified)

Oh my word I LOVE THIS!! the personality in this piece made me laugh out loud XD