Paisley Blue

she/they | minnesotan
INFP-T, lesbian, christian
--
est. June 2, 2020

absolutely in love with words
theater geek and musician
trying to spread kindness and love and all that jazz <3

tell me what's on your mind
:)

Reposting old pieces because all of my inspiration has been stolen by AP classes and mindless assignments... sorry guys, you deserve better, but my tired mind can't handle writing right now.
Hope you're having a great day <3

addicted to the poison of your name

22
trail your finger along sharp glass and show me how it doesn't cut anymore. leave me bleeding, because you still do. follow my footprints on cobblestone corners and see how even they form something like art. leaving the stone stained with the footprints of someone more innocent that i. do you see how they lie?

lead me to a place where i dont feel the heartbreak--but is it better to have loved and lost than to never love at all? do you know? tell me, please. really, though, it doesn't matter because i have already lost too much and loved you.

you aren't easy to love.

so take my hand and make me wonder again. make me rethink the thoughts i thought so long ago. remake me into your puppet and leave me on the shelf. to be loved by you is harder than being forgotten. you forgot me anyways.

each step reminds me of the cadence of your breaths. slow and stumbling. the sun is cold on the places you have touched my skin. it blisters and longs for the relief of your fingertips. the relief is the poison and it only burns brighter.

feed the fire.

my words are draped with you and i don't know what i'm saying. how have you managed to corrupt everything i am? how have you managed to snag my conscience? 

and they ask me if i've fallen in love and i can't say no. your name sticks in my throat and i never let it leave my lips. you are poison but i can't stay away. you don't love me.

i don't love you.
gosh I really don't know where this came from... word vomit to the extreme. 
As the school year starts I'll probably be a little less active, so don't worry if you don't hear from me. I love you all and I'll try to keep in touch! <3

• September 12, 2020 - 9:07am (Now Viewing)

• lochnessie

re: haha thank you!

• ~wildflower~

Wow. This is just amazing! I think it’s my favourite piece of yours so far - and that’s saying something because you have posted a lot of breathtaking things. You have described so many layers of emotion, the battle of the character between love and hate towards the other person, and the premature heartbreak sooo well. “my words are draped with you and i don't know what i'm saying” - this is one of my favourite descriptions in the piece. Wait - but I adore the first two sentences too... oh, they’re all too amazing to choose a favourite! Wonderful writing once again! (and good luck with your assignments)
    Replying: oh, thanks for your kind words!

"and they ask me if i've fallen in love and i can't say no. your name sticks in my throat and i never let it leave my lips." <3 adore adore adore. also, love your new pfp. good luck with classes! you can do this!

• abby.a

How can you put so much character development and pure heartbreak into so little words? OOO I know... pure talent, that's how! Very well done, like always <3

• Westley

This is amazing! I absolutely love it. As much pain as love can bring, I do personally believe it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

• Just_A_Memory

Woah :o This is so Freaking good

Re: thank you for your kind words! You deserve your followers too ;) Happy Writing!

• A Rose

replying: that's awesome! also, it's so nice to meet another Christian on this website who doesn't post stupid things :)

• rainydayz

brilliant work!

Wow this is so powerful you did an amazing job!

Wait wait wait. How long have I been on your message board?? Thank you!!!

Oh my gosh. This might be my favorite of your pieces that I've read. It's so... I don't know. I can't describe it, but it's absolutely magnificent.

• Alex S

Love this!