Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Hey,
I am back after a short break. These are a few of my shower Thoughts.
I have a few more of it. Comment of you would like to read more.

Shower Thoughts?!

15
1. We aren't writers we are translators
We translate feelings into words. Writer's is language of heart or soul.
2. I am so busy in achieving everything I want. I fear if I forget to live this life. We don't have a restart option and before my game gets over I wish to do everything I dream of.
3. We spent are whole life being perfect in someone's eyes. Perfection doesn't exists. We are meeting society's standards though we don't know who set them.
4. We are confined by our own thoughts and fears.
5. Sometimes I feel I am not weird. Maybe the rest of the people are weird so in their eyes I seem to be weird.
6. Life is a infinite ending ring. It gets back to where you were once. 
7. It's terrifying how I am breathing and I am alive. Constantly repeating the sentence I am alive makes me question my existence.
8. There are millions of people in this world. Who is going to remember me if I die.
9. Romantic relationships are way too overrated. Love is so pure and sometimes it's all about human bonds. Few people make you believe in friendship and love back again.
Word count 204
Date published 25th August 2020

• Jasmine khawar

I think all these things while sleeping, at shower I always think about unnecessary things!!
    But it's so deep that almost everyone of us think these things. And the 7th one, it's really a wierd feeling, before I use to think it's only me to question my existence!!

• PureHeart

gotta agree with Cici'sTimes. thoughts in the shower are often filled with weird, wonderful and spectacular things. i think you've proven this theory rather well, if i do say so myself.
    i especially love the 3rd one. it rings so much truth and this is definitely a thought that i believe in. perfection definitely does not exist. very well said ^^

• Cici'sTimes

Aren't shower thoughts the best. They just allow us to think deeply about our existence and purpose:)

• BooWolf476 (#spookified)

Ahhh!!! Fantastic. So deep. I think I relate mostly to 2, 3 and 7. It's just so good!

• mia_:)

wOwWw this is DEEP i love it!

Reply: Yaa the irony is everywhere isn't it...

• V-Rose

Okay. Yes to ALL OF THESE! And I would care if you died. Seriously! It's strange, the thoughts of the shower. ;)

• beth r.

Wow this was deep and i love the title!
    replying: thanks so much for the comments!