happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
swimmer
reader
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3

"it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice"~Anne Blackwood

"so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity" ~Dmoral
if you're a newbie or haven't gotton to know me yet,come say hello please! :) don't be shy:)

go read Spectral's work, i look up to her poetry so much it's just so beautiful and i can't believe it's real.

our story;that the tangerine tie-dye skies and i have kept secret

25

~no the real world did not do us the favour of building our story~
i dream of you and sip in every imaginary moment, struggling to remember.slurp while the straw hits the bottom of an almost empty paper cup, tastebuds searching for sugar.oh but it's so sweet,no wonder it's not real.(your pure heart does not belong to me--though mine belongs to you)

drink them into my lungs and try to breathe them during sunsets and lonely swing sets,stories spilling over rusted chains and tangerine tie-dye skies.(it is our secret)
smiling because if you knew i wrote about you, you wouldn't believe me.(because you're just like that)
you're clueless that i've built us a story in my mind; i kind of like it that way.

wooww look i'm brave enough to call myself a poet now.

• August 30, 2020 - 4:21pm (Now Viewing)

• V-Rose

Here's the link to Chapter 17 of Death's Tales!

Replying: Oh that's cool that you wanna be a psychologist. That dream was just really thrilling, so it was just really intense good adrenaline. Kinda like if I'd just gone down a super fast zip line or something like that.

• elliem

“ oh but it's so sweet,no wonder it's not real.” This is so gorgeous! Your writing is as beautiful as ever. And also, thank you so much for your comment! No worries, you deserve the break. <3

Replying: Don't worry, I understood what you were saying. :)
    Replying: It's literally about intoxicating starlight lol. I'm so obsessed with their work that I wrote that about them.

• Just_A_Memory

You are such an amazing poet, Butterfly! {¥} This is so gorgeous!

Replying: Aww thanks so much for your comments. You're beautiful too!

Replying: Oh don't feel dumb most people got it wrong, including people who have known me in real life. And yeah I'm probably never going to be famous but you never know XD.

Replying: Um. Surprise? Only one semi-active member of this site knows the truth lol bc *he's* the reason *I'm* here. Don't worry, I plan on going by Anne in the future anyway. And in the 1% chance I become famous for something, that's the way you'll recognize me.

Replying: Thanks a billion. :) Your comments always make me smile so much.

• lochnessie

replying: thanks so much! everyone is so nice :))) and also wowowowow this is AMAZING

• V-Rose

Chapter 10 of Never Really Real
    (Hey-lo!)

Replying: Thanks so much ily2 <3

• kealoha

this is so gorgeous, you are an AMAZING poet :)

You're such an amazing poet and I absolutely adore your writing! This, like your other pieces, is so fun and sweet, full of longing. Simply beautiful!

• rainydayz

i thought the exact same thing as the previous comments. you’re a poet loud and proud. every piece you put out is wonderful art and each time a read one of your works it brightens my entire day!

You've always been an amazing poet

What are you tallking about you were an amazing amazing amazing poet from the very first time I saw one of your pieces :o