1. The Preppy One- They dress in sweater vests and collard shirts, come to the meeting 5 minutes early, and have freaking Hogwarts in the background.
2. Sleeping Beauty- They come to the meeting 30 minutes late, in their pajamas. They're in their bed, and are sleeping for 90% of the class.
3. The Hunger Games- Eating the whole entire time, and not muting themselves so you hear their munches. They don't participate at all during the class.
4. The Doer- They don't sit down at all during the class- in one lesson, they'll be at the grocery, working out, at the pool, at their grandma's, and probably the moon at some point.
5. Family Issues- The one who forgets to mute themselves, so you hear their seven siblings fighting and the mom whacking them with a flip flop.
6. Shrouded in Mystery- The one who you can barely see- just their creepy silhouette, and when they talk it gives you a scare.
7. Disconnected-The one with horrible internet connection, so their face is always frozen in weird positions. When they do unfreeze, they're yelling that they can't hear/see anyone.
8. Honestly Doesn't Need a Name- The one who has the freaking Battle of New York as their background, is eating nachos, and wearing sun glasses.
9. The Zookeeper- They take out at least 27 different animals throughout the class, and cuddle or shove them towards the screen.
Last but not least...
10. The Classic- They are dressed from the waist up, but are wearing pajama pants. They're just trying their best to pay attention and stay muted- let alone to survive the apocalypse.