beth r.

~just your average teenage writer~

which one are you?

ten types of students on zoom

29
1. The Preppy One- They dress in sweater vests and collard shirts, come to the meeting 5 minutes early, and have freaking Hogwarts in the background.
2. Sleeping Beauty- They come to the meeting 30 minutes late, in their pajamas. They're in their bed, and are sleeping for 90% of the class.
3. The Hunger Games- Eating the whole entire time, and not muting themselves so you hear their munches. They don't participate at all during the class.
4. The Doer- They don't sit down at all during the class- in one lesson, they'll be at the grocery, working out, at the pool, at their grandma's, and probably the moon at some point.
5. Family Issues- The one who forgets to mute themselves, so you hear their seven siblings fighting and the mom whacking them with a flip flop. 
6. Shrouded in Mystery- The one who you can barely see- just their creepy silhouette, and when they talk it gives you a scare.
7. Disconnected-The one with horrible internet connection, so their face is always frozen in weird positions. When they do unfreeze, they're yelling that they can't hear/see anyone.
8. Honestly Doesn't Need a Name- The one who has the freaking Battle of New York as their background, is eating nachos, and wearing sun glasses.
9. The Zookeeper- They take out at least 27 different animals throughout the class, and cuddle or shove them towards the screen.
Last but not least...
10. The Classic- They are dressed from the waist up, but are wearing pajama pants. They're just trying their best to pay attention and stay muted- let alone to survive the apocalypse. 

• August 24, 2020 - 1:04pm (Now Viewing)

• Minvra

10 and 6 lol

• Currently Unavailable

Lol, like Just_A_Memory said, I'm a mix of all of them! XD Hilarious!

• Just_Those_Christmas_Memories (#Holidayvibes)

Haha! I'm 1, 3, 4, or 10 lol, depending on how the day's gone. This is so fun, and hilarious! Splendid job! xD <3 :)

• V-Rose

I have no idea what I'd be at this point because I am going to school full time but I loved this! My little sister would be The Classic and my other, less little sister, would be the Zookeeper!

• Spade

I guess I'm kinda the doer when in a zoom call with anyone, but I'm not up and doing things. Just working on something else on my computer.

• Rohan’s Defender (Rudolph’s Defender #holidayvibes)

THIS IS HILARIOUS!! Again, I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD! Your titles of the categories are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!! This is one of my favorite pieces so far!!! You brighten my day too with these! Which one are you?! XD

• journal.scribbles

Oh my gosh this is hilarious and so relatable. I found numbers 4, 5, 6, and 9 especially funny. Your pieces always brighten my day! Thanks for writing them! :)

• RemovedUser1

Haha! I saw Fantasy Otter’s paper and thought I’d check this out and I’m glad I did! I’m probably Classic, but I’m homeschooled, so I don’t have to do that XD. Who’s the one that’s on their phone the whole time XD? Cuz that’s me on Zoom meetings with friends XD.

• buddingauthor

This just made my day!

• ~Zoe N~

I'm crying from laughing! This has been an entertaining evening for me, XD

Replying: Haha I had to I just love this so darn much XD

• Halopoet

Im either the preppy or the classic. This makes me laugh so harddd

• Written wintermagic (#holidayvibes)

ha, I can relate to literally all of these. I lovved it

• LindytheRavenclaw

I love how you can see all the different fandoms come out of your pieces and I die every time XD keep going please for my sanity

• Samina

I think I come under classic. Lol!

• Samina

Dang! This is so relatable.

• Ren

XD I, at least think I'm the kinda classic one or the preppy one (sometimes) but since we don't have to turn on cameras, I wouldn't know. Plus I've got BTS V as my pfp so I really don't know what message it gives to my teachers.

• Spade

lol!

• anonymous_123

true especially numbers 2, 5, 9, and 10 for me. Nice job! Loved the names as well! Also, could you check out my new book? Love to have more reviews! Thank you! Have a wonderful day! :)

• Century Friend

This is hilarious! I'm probably The Classic (though I do have Hogwarts as my background XD)

Haha these are great. Thank goodness my school has banned Sleeping Beauty, Hunger Games, Family Issues, and we use Google instead of Zoom, so there are no backgrounds (which I can't figure out how to do anyway). Miss Preppy always makes me feel bad XD because I'm just in a t-shirt and leggings.

• BlueOwl

Loved this! I'm a mix of Classic and Shrouded in Mystery LOL