mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

lowkey have no idea why i'm publishing this

i was looking through my old pieces and realized they're all super long, so i wanted to try something shorter! my first wtw exclusive in a month or so!

yea, this is total word vomit (like most of my pieces, but this is more vomit-ey than usual!)

scribble-stained floods

& it's a flood & i barely manage to stay afloat . . .

/ subfocal madness bubbles to the surface / dipping my fingertips in thoughts long lost / bleeding influence into technology / praying my work doesn't disappear with the oncoming lightning storm / hardly rereading, for raw is rare and golden / wanting to drown my computer in the flood that is self doubt / yet, i rise above the ink-bloomed waves and hit the button / "publish" / 

• August 24, 2020 - 10:55am (Now Viewing)

• waxingcrescents

Even in a short piece, you manage to write a beautiful poem effectively and creatively. I love this so much! Wonderful.

love this! the shorter style definitely worked here, it has so many vivid details and imagery and flows beautifully!

• Century Friend

This captures the feeling perfectly, and I relate to it so much (even if I have only been on this site a short while). "hardly rereading, for raw is rare and golden" — beautiful.