erin!

叶安灵 // 16, 2022 // she-her-hers
hey hey

*sigh* typos plague me, so I had to republish.

the highs and lows of tunnel vision

8

If you needed any reassurance, you’re going to make it happen. Dreams take time, and growing pains are part of the process. You can walk, take a step back, move forward once more, and step back again. Be patient with yourself. Be forgiving to your legs.

The tides move up and down the shore with ease and rhythm. No one ever condemns them for going low after a high. It’s the process of movement. It’s as simple and instinctive to them as breathing.

We torture ourselves over hangnails and missed deadlines and teeny tiny mistakes, not using the same energy to feel proud when we have done well. You have purpose and light, something good and special about you. You need not be upset about sinking lower. Sometimes, it takes a deeper dig to make history when you climb out.
Inspired by my grandmother and other older ladies who have bestowed wisdom upon me.

• August 24, 2020 - 8:00pm (Now Viewing)

school has been stressing me out and this was honestly really relaxing to read, thank you for writing it!

• mia_:)

hey! so, this is super random, but i saw on an old post of sunny's that you were thinking about joining prose? i totally get not being ready for another audience, but it's really a lot of the same people and i don't really interact with anyone outside the wtw community! i'd love to see you there if you join!! <3

• Lights.B (#holidayvibes)

Aw this is so pretty:)
    thank you for the comment!

Oh lol I was wondering why this disappeared when I tried to like it and shower my love on it