BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

My Little Box

5
My glass Box had finally arrived. My breath fogged, smugging the clear and perfect surface. My little, little box. I ran my fingers over it's rectangular exterior. I breathed in the scent of crisp, cold glass. It was exactly as they had described. I grasped my dog eared handbook filled with highlights and Post-it notes. It was time to begin the steps to confirm my rebel spirit. But I had to think about my fatal decision. I circled it, I paced, I chatted to it. It sat still and cold on my brightly coloured carpet.

My little box, would help me fit in with my former friends. Sophisticated, frosted and cool. I could finally be a part of the world that had for so long left me an outcast. I would finally understand the call of social media. Why I have to be hypnotized by the black and lifeless screen lulling my mind to death by swiping in a black room. They are controlled, their puppet strings linking back to the screen limiting their lives. Their heads are always down and gray, eyes hollow and empty.

My friends tell me that I just don't understand. I could never get the inside jokes, the piercing nicknames, the defining phrases. I just didn't fit under their labels. They told me I will always be different. That I could never be perfect. Perfect like them.

It lay still in my living room. I had decided. All I wanted was to become a part of the puzzle. I opened the shining lid. I stepped into my little box. I felt it happening. I felt my little box mold and change. Seeping into my skin it went. Sliding, plunging, ripping. I gave it what it desired. The lethal blow was delivered. My uniqueness was shattered and gone. I felt my carpet underneath me. Cradling my suddenly exhausted body. My little box had disappeared. It's job completed. Everything was grey.

I was never original anymore. I never sung and danced around my room. I no longer questioned the world. It is what it is. Nothing I can do. I confirmed to the cliques. I felt the endless headaches. I let the screen crush my spirit. Only my shell remains. The red of my carpet mourned me donning a black cloak. I am now perfect. Perfect like them.

1

• Tayyaba

re: thanks for being so supportive

• Stumbling Conundrum

Replying: Thank you so much for words! I'm so glad you liked it! <3

• Inimitable

Breathtaking writing! Great job.
    Replying: Thank you so much! Yeah, I took Deathrush down because it just didn't seem fitting for this platform. I've been looking around for other places to publish it and most will only take work that's not posted elsewhere. But check my page later. I'll be glad to put up the first five chapters or so just for you (;

• ~wildflower~

Replying: wow! thank you so, so much for your comment!! I wasn’t at all confident with that piece, and you have no idea how much your encouragement means to me. You have just made my day!
    (p.s. I’ll try to remember to come back and read this piece! The title is really intriguing)

Wow...this is so powerful and unique. I love the theme, and I live the almost "Pandora's box" feel here. It's really a deep piece.

• Huba Huba

This piece is so deep and sad at the same time! The line, "I am now perfect. Perfect like them," is so meaningful. A very good piece about being authentic.

• JustAnotherDarling

I love the way you wrote about the devastating effects our phones can have on us! This makes me want to now dig deep inside myself and find the little unique things about me!