avoiding the big bang

writes abt: books, cats, and self-deprecation
anti -isms and -phobias

My Attitude towards Writing remains, at the Moment, in a primarily "what the fuck" State of Mind.

republishing for the hell of it?
debating whether or not "fuck" counts as a Noun?

Findings

5
    The human Pimple is found in two Varieties––in wet, reddish Colonies clustered visibly around the Nose, Eyes, Lips, and Hairline; and grown imperceptibly and most uncomfortably beneath any unfortunate Expanse of Skin.

Among all Songs there are those that are weird, those that are not, those that find the Singer in the Attic with a Piano up his nasal Cavity.

Do not bother to tack Posters onto your Walls, because they will pronounce Hell upon you––sometimes they will keel backwards and crash obnoxiously to the Floor; sometimes they will drop silently behind your Bed, and you will find them Years later; often the Things whisk off immediately and find enjoyment in sucking off Clumps of Plaster as they go.

• August 31, 2020 - 8:17pm (Now Viewing)

• erin!

replying: thank you :) i encourage you to write some introspective pieces, its really like self administered therapy. although this piece is quite reflective, i've never really thought about how many things have fallen behind my bed until i read this and checked!

• Century Friend

Starts off with an incredibly distinct voice and maintains it throughout. I love the unique way you gave over these equally unique bits of information. "sometimes they will keel backwards and crash obnoxiously to the Floor; sometimes they will drop silently behind your Bed, and you will find them Years later;" — this is so true!

"Among all Songs there are those that are weird, those that are not, those that find the Singer in the Attic with a Piano up his nasal Cavity" ok but why is that so weirdly accurate? also your message to readers is an absolute mood.

• HeyThere

Wow I love this so much I don't know why hahah