Landofstories

she/her | aquarius
~avid dreamer~
[ INTP-T \ Gryffindor & Slytherin \ Amity ]
i'm a friend you don't know yet :)
come say hi!
❣❣❣❣❣❣

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND A THOUSAND THANK YOUS! I'm so happy that you believe in me, and know that I believe in you too!

Untitled: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50+ FOLLOWERS! ILYSM <3 (see footnote)

15
we're all walking stories. some are entire bookcases filled with sequels and some are just a page long, starting off in the path of life. life would be the greatest author of all time, and our lives would be its stunning masterpieces. on the edge of our seats, we wonder what's next. tragedy and loss, perhaps a playground for Shakespeare? or jubilance or unexpected luck, evanescent happiness? life has given us a gift: a story. whether we chose to tell them to the world is up to us. but none of those negative emotions that want to stop me matter because i have faith in life, just as people have faith in god. and to do life justice; to tell it how much it means to me, i'll share the story it's given me to repay it. and not only has life given me courage but those on Write the World, because not only do they share their stories, but they support me to do the same! i owe them all so much. 
I didn't even realize I had 50 followers! My very unobservant self just realized; so I had to thank the 50+ people ( a number I cannot even get into my head, I mean how could 50+ people from all over the world like my writing, IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW) anyway, so not trying to trouble you with the tears that are pouring down my face right now, but thank you. thank you to those people who not only like my writing but believe in me. I... honestly I don't know how to thank you enough, it means so so much to me, and I honestly love you all so much! im gushing over how much i love y'all! and if you aren't already following those people that follow me, GO AND FOLLOW THOSE AWESOME PEOPLE!!! Even if you aren't following me, I would still like to say thank you, because you have helped me improve and given me inspiration and someone to look up to. Since joining this site, not only has my confidence about my writing increased but my writing level, i have improved so much thanks to the write the world community! i'm not very good at conveying my feelings, but just know that i honestly feel like i owe my life to you, and just thank you so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!! <3

oh and ps. the title is the word untitled, which is on purpose because my life doesn't have a title yet.(idk cuz i don't have the full story yet y'know?) 

• August 22, 2020 - 6:34pm (Now Viewing)

• V-Rose

Congrats! I'm proud to be a follower. You deserve it!

I just read your comment on mindfruits piece...do YOU like KOTLC?!?!? :o

• Rohan’s Defender

Congratulations! Go, Stories! (Ha! Is this a good nickname?)

Congrats :) <3

Aww! Congrats!!! :)

• Jasmine khawar

This piece is so stunning and sweet.
    Congratulations on 50 followers! <3

• beth r.

YAYYYYY!!!
    replying: thanks so much for the comment!

• Jason_claire :)

Yay! Congratulations :)

• happygiggles

Congratulations! (:

• therisingwriter

Haha..We're walking stories..I'm a walking story .. hahaha! -- I love this more! Thanks.

• Karma's_Coming

Replying: it’s a fan art of Bakugo from My Hero Academia

• therisingwriter

Wow, Congrats! Write the World is really a great place, same too.. my love for this community grows everyday.. and by the way, this piece has caught me, I'm in ..another follower.. keep up the great work, can't wait to read more of your pieces!

• ect.13

Congrats! This is another great piece - and I love your idea of having faith in life itself, it's inspiring. Anyway, beautiful writing and well done again :)

• Karma's_Coming

Congratulations on 50!!

congrats on 50, dear!