beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

rip wtw story chain lol- it kinda died out, lmk if you wanna revive it
thanks so much for 220+! i follow back lol. have a great day!

hunting down tom holland and other fun pass times

16
" HE'S HERE?!"
" YES. He's in a film they're making next to Target."
I was going to find him. And I was going to get a picture with him, if it was the last. Thing. I do. 
Right after school, a couple of friends and I ran like headless chickens to my house. 
MOMMMMM!"
" My day was just magical, thanks for asking. What's wrong?"
" I- I need something of utmost importance from Target *pant pant*. Can you take me and my friends. PLEASE."
" Um... sure."
As soon as we drove up to Target, my friends and I (mwahaha good grammer) jumped out of the car. We ran inside, and I grabbed the first object I saw, which happened to be cheetos, but I didn't care. I was seeking information, not an object.
We reached the check out counter... which was being run by a 97 year old women.
" Um, excuse me ma'am. Do you know anything about a movie being filmed next door that you can tell us? It's a matter of life and death. The main actor of the movie is Tom Holland."
" Tony Hooligan? Sorry, sweetie pies, but I haven't heard of him."
" No, TOM. HOLL. AND. He plays Spiderman, has the face of an angel..."
" Oh, I know who you're talking about! Yes, they just finished filming this afternoon. He's not here anymore."
With our hopes and dreams shattered, we retreated back to my car- leaving the cheetos behind.
" Did you find what you were looking for?" My mom asked when we got back.
" Nope."

• August 21, 2020 - 3:20pm (Now Viewing)

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. And yes he has the face of an angel. And a similarish thing (almost) happened to me. I live in Sydney, and they were filming Thor 4 in Centennial Park. I was going to an acting school on the Sunday which is near the park where they are filming, so my parents went to see where they were filming and they saw it. I was jealous cause they coulda seen someone but they didn't so...yeah. I want to be an actor, so I'll tell you if I'm ever in a movie with him lmao *in my dreams*.....or in a movie with anyone..

did this... no. no. i am sorry.

• Caleb Urlacher

f

• Jo Rejoicing [ChildOfGod]

Did this really happen?! (In my tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, nothing like this happens EVER, AT ALL, so if this is true, you're lucky just to know that he was even there at all!!!)

• sci-Fi

PLEASE tell me this didn't actually happen to u. I might cry

• V-Rose

Okay, this was funny. But my mom would never take me to target even if I needed something of the utmost importance. It's a good half-hour drive away and all that. Also, I'm a bad liar.

*pastimes

T-T this is so saaaaad!!

(Btw it's past times not pass times okay bye hehe)

• katnissromanoff

This was the best, though I'm very sorry (I would be truly devastated if that was me)! :):)

• Rohan’s Defender

Oohhhhh, I’m sorry! But the lady working at Target... that was kinda funny despite your immense disappointment!

• (sk)eyesofocher

Ugh. The terrible life of Tom fans. Still singing Umbrella, if you get my vibe ;)

• books4life

I felt that …. a lot lol

• EliathRose

That's so sad...