beth r.

... just your average teenage writer

Have an awesome day!

the biggest scam in marketing

17
 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for girls.
It's a trap. It's just regular shampoo, maybe a little more oily. It messes up your hair. Just use the separate bottles.
And it's kinds annoying because boys' shampoo is like 7-in-1: shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, deodorizer, hair gel, and I bet it can be used as toilet bowl cleaner and salad dressing, too.
But girls... our 2-in-1 doesn't even work.

• August 21, 2020 - 8:44am (Now Viewing)

• AbellePuppy34

Extremely true, though

• AbellePuppy34

I literally laughed out loud!!! I've never ever done that ready a WtW piece. They can be SUPER funny, but it takes a lot to get me to laugh audibly!

• ava09 (sorta back)

bahaha omg "I bet it can be used as toilet bowl cleaner and salad dressing, too" I'M DYING LOL but yeah that's so trueee

• Samina

Omg! Hilarious and relatable. How do you write so relatable piece. XD

• Landofstories

replying: ofc, it's a topic i'm very passionate about lol - but srsly my hair had to recover lmao. and you have just one more until you're at fifty!!!

• Landofstories

ohmygod this is so true....i tried the two in one once and my hair was just not the same after that wash lmao but like guys literally one thing is everything IT"S NOT FAIRRRR lol SUPER relatable piece!

And then there's my brother who uses more conditioner than I do XD

• inanutshell

haha yes! used it once to save time but never again. i'd rather spend more time & money than have 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner mess up my hair and make me look like a wet rat

Hm. Ya know what? @A Certain Type of Decisive? I think I agree. ~shrugs~

• A Certain Type of Decisive

I don't think the boys works either-- the standards for their hygiene are just so much lower that no one notices.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

So true!!!

OMG YES. THANK YOU. <3